Yo's 4 months progress photos - 1600-2300 calories daily!

Options

Replies

• carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing change! And in just four months! I am 5'3" and 139 pounds right now so this is very inspiring to me! Thanks for sharing; I'm excited to check out your website.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing! Great job guys.
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yo, you look spectacular, and great job to you too Matt. Congrats!
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love it that you guys are so driven and supportive of each other and obtaining real results. Fabulous!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You can see her diet etc on www.team-wild.com - we took it off here (there was a thread) because of hate given by some members.

Thank you so much for answering my question.You said there was hate?What the heck is wrong with people??I wonder how there are so many on here that can be like that.

Keep up the amazing work.She's an inspiration!I showed my husband her photos on this thread(he doesn't particularly like muscles on women,but I do) He says she still looks hot and very feminine,so thanks to you guys,I can actually build some muscles with his support,He has been my biggest cheerleader with my weight loss/fitness journey.He just doesn't want me to look like my brother,who is very muscular and has no fat on him.Your girlfriend has shown that muscles can be sexy :)

Thank thank you!!!Loving this!You have helped me a lot!
  • gmove
    gmove Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is insane! Well done, both of you.
  • lasulit
    lasulit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome couple!

Just I hope that someday my girlfriend would be inspired by my own effort! I keep pushing her to go to the gym and stick to using MyFitnessPal religiously.
  • Yo_Lazarov
    Yo_Lazarov Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey there people!

Hope you are all well and had a excellent start of the week. :smile:

Thank you very much for your awesome comments! :flowerforyou: Always brings a big smile of my face receiving such great support and encouragement! :flowerforyou:

If You Would LIke To Stay Tuned, Connect And Up To Date With Our Latest TEAM WILD News Via Please Visit Our Social Media Platforms and Website!!!

Drop by and say hello!!! We'll follow you back! :0))

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TEAM-WILD-Matt-Wild-UKBFF-Gaspari-Rep-Yo-Lazarov-The-Newbie/416793921724418?ref=hl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/teamwildtvc

Instagram: http://instagram.com/teamwildtv

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/teamwildtv

Matt & I look forward hearing from you!

We will also have a TESTAMONIALS section on our site, so if you would like to or have already seen results using our approach, please feel free to include your picture and statement and we might publish you! :happy:
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Matt knows his stuff.

I approve this message.

Question though, I notice that women fluctuate in water much more so than me. When do you get accurate weight measurements. Considering monthly cycles, etc?
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Okay, just one more thing because I CANNOT get over how amazing Yo looks--
    I totally showed my husband this thread and said look: This is my dream body, this is what I want to accomplish,
    and normally he poo-poo's lots of visible muscle, but when he saw Yo, he was stunned and said it's absolutely perfect!!
    From a cynic's mouth!

You guys are rad!
    Thanks for sharing!
    It's really inspiring to see what is possible when you work hard!!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    WOW she looks stunning!! Truely an inspiration!
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow same age, height and similar stats as me. I hope to have similar success as I have started strength training a couple weeks ago
  • LilDaisyWaisy
    Options
    That is amazin.. You both must be proud of those results ;)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Alot of hard work and dedication right there.

Well done to both of you!

:drinker:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Thanks.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! She obviously has good genetics, but definitely motivation and determination, and an awesome trainer! Hot lady!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    You can see her diet etc on www.team-wild.com - we took it off here (there was a thread) because of hate given by some members.

Thank you so much for answering my question.You said there was hate?What the heck is wrong with people??I wonder how there are so many on here that can be like that.

Keep up the amazing work.She's an inspiration!I showed my husband her photos on this thread(he doesn't particularly like muscles on women,but I do) He says she still looks hot and very feminine,so thanks to you guys,I can actually build some muscles with his support,He has been my biggest cheerleader with my weight loss/fitness journey.He just doesn't want me to look like my brother,who is very muscular and has no fat on him.Your girlfriend has shown that muscles can be sexy :)

Thank thank you!!!Loving this!You have helped me a lot!

Take a look on this thread, see people going on about how its not for them and how they preferred her before etc? Add in a few insults about her looking manly etc etc.
    Matt knows his stuff.

I approve this message.

Question though, I notice that women fluctuate in water much more so than me. When do you get accurate weight measurements. Considering monthly cycles, etc?

They don't massively, those that do, binge.
    Okay, just one more thing because I CANNOT get over how amazing Yo looks--
    I totally showed my husband this thread and said look: This is my dream body, this is what I want to accomplish,
    and normally he poo-poo's lots of visible muscle, but when he saw Yo, he was stunned and said it's absolutely perfect!!
    From a cynic's mouth!

You guys are rad!
    Thanks for sharing!
    It's really inspiring to see what is possible when you work hard!!

Thank you!
    WOW she looks stunning!! Truely an inspiration!

Thanks!
    Wow same age, height and similar stats as me. I hope to have similar success as I have started strength training a couple weeks ago

Good luck! Any questions ask on www.team-wild.com or our facebook page!
    That is amazin.. You both must be proud of those results ;)

I'm extremely proud and humbled to call her my fiancee.
    she looks great in both pics!
    But i would like to have her before body

That is more my personal definition of beauty, she was soft and womanly looking to me and that is more what i aspire too!

Amazing beautiful transformation either way! Definetly can see the hard work!

Thank your for final sentence.
  • rcs7058
    rcs7058 Posts: 25
    Options
    bump
  • FiveElevenClimb
    Options
    Awesome... just awesome. Both of you!! That is amazing progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!