Replies

• clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    bump! i'm intrigued
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I told my gym crush that she was my gym crush....and she doesn't really talk to me now. :indifferent: Think I came across too creepy? :embarassed:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    keep on laying the hints and he'll be unsure. Just cause you talked to him doesn't mean he knows as he may get this type of thing all the time. Guys will know you're interested if you make it really obvious but not in a weird way...yes its tough but do it lol
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    patiently waiting for the next installment (tapping foot)
  • shreck05
    shreck05 Posts: 77
    Options
    Patient_Bear.jpg
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Sooo....
  • esmeralda44
    esmeralda44 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A quote from the movie Legally Blonde, 'the bend and snap works every time!'

Too right!!

tumblr_lz2nqyCw3A1r6knzpo1_500.gif

Ha ha ha .....I need to try the bend and snap!!!
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    I did go to the gym yesterday, but no sign of the crush.....booooo! However, I will go to the gym tomorrow and I am sure I will see him then.:tongue:
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    I told my gym crush that she was my gym crush....and she doesn't really talk to me now. :indifferent: Think I came across too creepy? :embarassed:

Maybe?!? That's what I am afraid of!!!
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    keep on laying the hints and he'll be unsure. Just cause you talked to him doesn't mean he knows as he may get this type of thing all the time. Guys will know you're interested if you make it really obvious but not in a weird way...yes its tough but do it lol

What is not a weird way??!!??!!
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    Bumping to see if she straddled or not :tongue:
    [/quote

lol:blushing:
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    A quote from the movie Legally Blonde, 'the bend and snap works every time!'

Too right!!

tumblr_lz2nqyCw3A1r6knzpo1_500.gif

tumblr_ltwc7pXKkk1qezddto1_500_zps3e726d03.jpg

Yay! :bigsmile:

lool

This just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    Already Friday here, off to work now but I hope to be able to sit down with a glass of wine tonight and read the next instalment of "gym crush musical"....

Good luck OP, please wear your prettiest spandex and do your hair all nice before you go. Don't lift anything too heavy, wouldn't want to break a sweat and get all red in the face. Oh, and leave one of your earphones out for a little signal...

I don't ware make up to the gym, my hair is either on a bun or pony tail, and I do lift. I feel that if I change how he is use to seeing me I would come of as desperate.

what you guys think? ??
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    The next time you go to the gym if he comes up and asks to work in a set or whatever do this:

Pull your earbuds out and smile at him. Then say "Of course you can. By the way my name is xxxxx. I figured since we see each other here all the time and are often using the same equipment that we should at least be on a first name basis." Then perhaps you can start with small talk from there, or at the least a "See you tomorrow!" Kind of friendly thing.

ETA: I get that you're shy but even if you just introduce yourself it's a start.

I think this is a pretty good idea. It's friendly and invites conversation, but isn't aggressive. Good luck OP! I'll be checking back here to see what happens :smile:
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    He prob thought you were being a creeper.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Already Friday here, off to work now but I hope to be able to sit down with a glass of wine tonight and read the next instalment of "gym crush musical"....

Good luck OP, please wear your prettiest spandex and do your hair all nice before you go. Don't lift anything too heavy, wouldn't want to break a sweat and get all red in the face. Oh, and leave one of your earphones out for a little signal...

I don't ware make up to the gym, my hair is either on a bun or pony tail, and I do lift. I feel that if I change how he is use to seeing me I would come of as desperate.

what you guys think? ??

I wasn't serious about the spandex etc.
    Just do what you do and be natural. Take a real life friend with you and get their take on it.
    If it fails, join RSVP or something, go speed dating. He's just one guy. There are a few more out there. Even some nice ones.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Just wait till he gets on the bench press and then straddle him... Problem solved

Exactly!!!!

Haha You guys are so funny! She can't spot him if she's straddling him! LOL All she could do from that position would be...oh...O.O! oh my.....my....my..mmmm
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Just wait till he gets on the bench press and then straddle him... Problem solved

lol
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    He prob thought you were being a creeper.
    Thought?
  • richard205
    richard205 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    my thoughts: Just say hi, go over, say, so what's your name, introduce yourself. remember to breathe.

I love it when a girl introduces herself. shows confidence. she's just being friendly. not like we are getting hitched later.. become acquainted. Then he knows its ok to approach you and he knows your name (some of us guys don't want to be that annoying 'he hit on me" guy)