Replies

• wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWW :')
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Just don't let him see this thread....it would mega creep me out if I was him.

No bubble bursting intended.
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Just don't let him see this thread....it would mega creep me out if I was him.

No bubble bursting intended.

So true. Such a cute story! :flowerforyou:
  • DaniMichelle5
    DaniMichelle5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That story was too cute!! So happy for you!!:heart:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Aww! So glad this turned out well for you.
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! This was worth the 10 page read! I was about to suggest maybe he thought you were attractive, but had a girlfriend.

Congrats on getting the ball rolling!!!!

So glad I am not the only one who read every, single post in an effort not to miss any updates! :blushing:
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love happy endings :) thats awesome
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Have enjoyed this, can't wait to hear the continuation....
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I am back from my workout!!! Today was his back day and as soon as I told him that mine was leg day, he said he would join me on on my leg workout. We are having our second date later today....we are heading to the River walk (we live in San Antonio)

This is like a movie.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    yaaay :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Awwww I heart this thread!!!!!!! Congrats Girlie!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Just checking to see how the 2nd and who knows maybe even 3rd date went. I love fast relationships. Sometimes, you just know.

I love how everyone got all into this. It's such a cute story. :heart: I love, love.

ready
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE6h3N0mYD47SHKxhbPjQhgl0YXOgeLRgM-Z-WotmZGaiMehlGBw
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    yeah, my marriage was a very fast one. I can relate! (I just knew)
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE6h3N0mYD47SHKxhbPjQhgl0YXOgeLRgM-Z-WotmZGaiMehlGBw

Pmsl!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    So I was at the gym today....he saw me I saw him then as I was walking by he immediatly took off his earbuds and I took off mine. He introduced himself immediatly and so did I we talked for a bit, and then I said I see you around. We were both working on back today so we worked out pretty much together. As I was putting up my dumbells he said, "your are leaving already?" I said, yes. I gave him my number, he send me a text later and then we had a late lunch. He said he is normally shy and that he felt bad because last week he didn't introduce himself. :tongue:

THANK YOU JESUS! About dangon time, I was about to drive down to El Paso go GYM to GYM until I found him. Just to coach that dude on the arts if he didn't make a move.

Well done senorita, way to capture a chance on love and not let it slip like a lot of us do :-)
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Well done senorita, way to capture a chance on love and not let it slip like a lot of us do :-)
    And they both lived happily ever after. I love a good bedtime story.
  • esmeralda44
    esmeralda44 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So I was at the gym today....he saw me I saw him then as I was walking by he immediatly took off his earbuds and I took off mine. He introduced himself immediatly and so did I we talked for a bit, and then I said I see you around. We were both working on back today so we worked out pretty much together. As I was putting up my dumbells he said, "your are leaving already?" I said, yes. I gave him my number, he send me a text later and then we had a late lunch. He said he is normally shy and that he felt bad because last week he didn't introduce himself. :tongue:

THANK YOU JESUS! About dangon time, I was about to drive down to El Paso go GYM to GYM until I found him. Just to coach that dude on the arts if he didn't make a move.

Thank you!
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    I will definitely keep you guys updated :bigsmile:
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    We need to make a group for this thread :)
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    Update and not a good one!!

I received a text yesterday from him. The text said that he was dealing with some bs from his ex and that he didn't want to get involved until he cleared it up. I respect his decision and really apreciate the honesty and I reply with a no worries my intension were never to cause problems. So we agreed to be friends...I didn't text him yesterday but he send me a text thismorning and I didn't wanted to be rude so I replied back.