Replies

• eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :huh: :noway:
  • esmeralda44
    esmeralda44 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    one post total, no pic, no profile, no weight change, but one single forum post about an awkward encounter. I smell troll! Very poorly done troll, but troll none the less

Lol...I don't think I'm a troll...lol
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    honestly if thats all u would have done i would never have gotten any sort of hint.. that type of stuff happens all of the time how are we supposed to know lol.. u ask for his name then it would make it much more obvious and its a much greater hint.
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    Btw Op. Why dont you ask him what his name is. Hes probably shy. Keep saying hi to him everytime you see him. Maybe he'll get the hint.

Yes stupid me, I didn't ask for his name because I was so nervous.....
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    /dear diary.

anyway, sounds like he is just in the zone when he works out and doesn't have time for chatter. Some days I don't really want to talk to people in the gym, probably why he keeps his headphones in.

Try to talk to him on the way out or outside, of when he has finished. If all else fails just write your number on a piece of paper and give it to him.
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    Thanks!!:smile: I will see him Saturday again hopefully....
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    So true I am an overthinker...that's why it took me forever to grow a pair to approached him:smile:
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    Just wait till he gets on the bench press and then straddle him... Problem solved

LOL
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Just wait till he gets on the bench press and then straddle him... Problem solved

^ THIS.

But seriously, he's probably just as shy as you
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    Keep going to the gym, and if it happens, it happens.

Yes, I love the gym I won't stop going which is the other reason why I didn't want to approach him.
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    this is a cute lil love story in the making - KEEP US UPDATED!!!!

I will def keep you guys updated! Maybe I'll go to the gym during my lunch hour on Thurday, he goes to the gym around 11:30 am on Thursday's.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

This. Because guys don't take hints, and this would be exceptionally clear. :love:
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    If he is interested you will know by the lack of earphones and maybe he will talk to you or nod and smile to acknowledge your existence. You can always ask if he minds you taking the machine next to his, this will give him an opportunity to speak to you if he wishes. If he looks embarrassed or completely ignores you then, no, he is not interested. Body language can give a lot away!!

Unless they are really shy, most men will give you a hint that they are interested!! Good luck!
  • rlong637
    rlong637 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
  • esmeralda44
    Options

^ THIS.

But seriously, he's probably just as shy as you

You can tell he is an Alpha male...he is in great shape and extremely gorgeus, and he walks with a lot of confidence. I don't know maybe I am reading to much into it (yes I am on overthinker by nature).
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

This. Because guys don't take hints, and this would be exceptionally clear. :love:
    And if he's interested or not, it should also be pretty clear, and the OP can then move on with or without him.

That post was maybe intended as a joke, but you know, I think it's probably the best idea posted here.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

And if he's interested or not, it should also be pretty clear, and the OP can then move on with or without him.

That post was maybe intended as a joke, but you know, I think it's probably the best idea posted here.

Unless he has just unracked a heavy 2 rep max attempt, then you might end up killing him. He who dares wins though.
    :drinker:
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    this is a cute lil love story in the making - KEEP US UPDATED!!!!

I will def keep you guys updated! Maybe I'll go to the gym during my lunch hour on Thurday, he goes to the gym around 11:30 am on Thursday's.

This sounds stalker-y. Be careful - if he is not interested, it could make for very uncomfortable times at the gym in the future...
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options

Wait a minute. There are a lot of options between awkward hellos and straddling him. Doesn't anyone ask for a phone number anymore?[/quote]
  • starfish1783
    Options

^^^ LOL!!!!!!!!! This outta make your intentions pretty clear... AND get his attention :wink: