65 pounds gone. Happy Birthday to me! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi Serena! I think we went to college together (did you ever go to SMU?). Anyway, congrats on your success!!

We did go to school together. I recognize you from your pics. You look great!

Small world!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Keep those promises to yourself!! Be as kind to yourself as you are to other people. You deserve it!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    you look gorgeous! such an incredible transformation. it makes me so happy to hear how positive and ha-ppy your weightloss has made you.. kudos :flowerforyou:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday. You look great!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Wow, you look beautiful Serena. You're really inspiring to me and I'm glad to have you as a friend. Happy birthday, and keep your promises!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You AMAZING Women!!! Well done Sweet Heart!
  • adriliciosa
    adriliciosa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SUPER inspiring!
  • lazra79
    lazra79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and happy birthday!!! You look great!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, and excellent work, you are looking great...keep it up!!!:flowerforyou:
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You have a fabulous smile! Congrats!
  • TheOperaGhost
    Options
    WOW! Today is my first day on the program and first day trying out the fitness pal website. Your story is very inspirational! Keep up the wonderful progress! I am looking forward to more pictures.....

I spent decades believing that I couldn't do anything about my weight. One day I saw the myfitnesspal app recommended, read a little bit about how this all works, and understood that if I were to just stick to the numbers, I'd lose weight.

I have.

If you record faithfully what you eat (measuring's a pain, and having to say "No" to seconds can be whine-inducing!) and don't go over your daily goal (at least not too much), not only can you still eat your favorites, but you'll lose weight. (A tip: Activity will either speed your weight loss or add to the number of calories you can eat. I prefer the latter. :))

You *will* lose weight.

God bless you,

O.G.
  • dollhousedolly
    dollhousedolly Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You look amazing :)
  • TheOperaGhost
    Options
    Hi Serena! I think we went to college together (did you ever go to SMU?). Anyway, congrats on your success!!

We did go to school together. I recognize you from your pics. You look great!

Small world!!

And getting "smaller" all the time! :)

(Sorry to highjack your conversation. I couldn't resist. I'll go now.)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my birthday too! Happy birthday to us! And you look great. :-)
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you!! You look so GREAT!!!!
  • ambrosiah
    ambrosiah Posts: 20
    Options
    Great job! All your hard work is paying off!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!! You look fantastic !!
  • dalielahdawn
    dalielahdawn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow. Fantastic!
  • aimeev2
    aimeev2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What a great birthday present to yourself! Congratulations and happy birthday.
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!