Replies

• prudence00
    prudence00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in need someone to do this with. Add me to
  • dayner13
    dayner13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    anyone who will be logging on pretty regularly can add me. i am trying to lose about 35 pounds. i log on daily so we can try and keep each other accountable.
  • go_iris
    go_iris Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    count me in ladies!! i log in everyday, support and log in my food ad exercise...add me if you want some support!! i would LOVE some more support! thanks!!
  • abelsbitch
    Options
    LETS DO IT!
  • run262mom
    Options
    Count me in!! I ran the Chicago Marathon in 2011. I didn't lose any weight during training, actually gained. I was injured after and have severely cut back my running. I can't seem to drop and really need to get this 15 lbs back off!!
  • buttbegone
    Options
    I'm in.....20 is my goal!
  • run262mom
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • akief24
    akief24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in! 20 lbs is my first goal and then reassess after that but motivtion for the first 20 would be awesome! I started 6 days ago and have my first weigh in on Monday to see how I am doing...wish me luck! :D
  • Chicc
    Chicc Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm IN... Just finished school today so finally able to focus on fitness again :) Good grief how I have missed it!!! Feel free to add me as I need the motivation and will do my best to motivate others :)

Mel
  • NSMustanggirl
    NSMustanggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in! That will take me to my stretch goal and wedding weight of 14 years ago! Excited!
  • China170
    China170 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I want to lose 36 pounds by august 31. This challenge is what i need.
  • Hepburneyes
    Hepburneyes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1ST WEIGH IN SINE BEGINNING CHALLENGE 2.5LBS LOST!! 2.5/20 XXX
  • Amiesha727
    Options
    Yes, I'm in! 20 - 30lbs is my goal. Add me.
  • boomerz12
    boomerz12 Posts: 140
    Options
    You can count my happy butt in. I've got 30 to lose. Add me if you or anyone else wants to!
  • PeachPuff81
    Options
    I hope joining MFP helps me to stay on track. After using the calorie tracker, I know that I haven't been eating enough. That explains the binges I've been having lately. I need all the support I can get. If you're here for me, I'll try my bestest to do the same for you! Let's all do this the right way! Good luck to all of you!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Me! Meeeee! Ad me. :)

We should start a group.
  • LynnsJourney3
    LynnsJourney3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! 20 pounds would almost put me to goal weight, anyone feel free to add me for support :)
  • barefootsoul91
    Options
    I am down! 20 pounds will put me about 8lbs past my halfway point. :) That is my goal by August.
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!! That is a great 1st goal!!!! Need motivation!!!