Girls-let's lose 20 lb together!

Options

Replies

• liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Deffinatly wanna join! Tryna lose about that much by summer :tongue: ...really want to buy a new swimming suit this year, hopefully a 2 piece!
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am in! My target is 30 lb but frankly, 20 sounds more realistic :)
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    I would love to join the group. Everyone please add me so we keep up with each other's progress!
  • mmora2010
    Options
    Count me in too!! I am just starting out, this is my round two of trying to get the ball rolling. I think my wake up call was this week, as I was driving home the only thing I could think of was how badly I wanted to take my bra off because it was digging into me so much. A clear sign of it is now too small. Here's to a strong start and continued success!
  • Fabulous247Juany
    Options
    I am down for losing 20 lbs by july! :-) add me for motivation and would love to have motivating people as my friends.
  • momin0209
    Options
    I have been stuck at 217 for a year now. I have been walking, riding my bike, and hiking and I can feel myself getting tighter but the scale stays the same. Count me in.
  • Weather26
    Options
    THATS MY GOAL TO HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST ?
  • bananabananabanana
    Options
    I've got 20lbs to lose as well! I'm in!
  • peanut0123
    Options
    Hi :smile: Count me in. I need to lose 20 lbs. I need some help sticking with it. I've been struggling I joined mfp in February and I've lost only 1 lb so far I need some help so maybe we can help each other. Add me! Have a great day everyone. Pam
  • jackiehutnik1
    Options
    I would also love to be in the group. I'm wanting to lose just over 20 pounds!! :)
  • gogo99999
    gogo99999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!
  • TBeauty01
    TBeauty01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 20lbs by my birthday in July
  • SuziQD
    SuziQD Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in!
  • case0
    case0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would really like to look and feel better by summer comes, so feel free to add me! I definitely need help with motivation
  • lizalove84
    Options
    LETS DO THIS BABY. ADD ME IN THE CHALLENGE!!
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I dont want to lose 20 but i need to lose this last 12lbs so count me in feel free to add me :)
  • cherish_j87
    Options
    Add me in too!!
  • aivory83
    aivory83 Posts: 3
    Options
    Looking for friends to stay motivated to loose these 20 pounds by my 30th bday. Please add me :)
  • aivory83
    aivory83 Posts: 3
    Options
    Also, if anyone is in the Brooklyn NY area, it might be cool to start some fitness groups. I'd love that.
  • jaitribb
    jaitribb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 30 but I'm in for the shorter goal of 20 to get me there! :wink: