Girls-let's lose 20 lb together!

Options

Replies

• Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I always look for support anyone feel free to add me :) trying to lose a lot but twenty for now is a good goal
  • BBOPPNfun
    Options
    Count me in, too! 20 pounds will be a good start for me ... plan to focus on short range goals of 10-20 towads my long range goal.
  • zaraz414
    zaraz414 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to loose that amount by April 5 right before my wedding :) the motivation will be great !!
  • kbslife
    kbslife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more to lose as well, but just starting out on here, Im up for a 20lb weight loss mini group!
  • candacelee24
    Options
    I want to lose 75-100lbs but my short term goal is 40 by June so this would be a great way to start.
  • Atojiso
    Atojiso Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm in for this first 20 pounds!
  • BBOPPNfun
    Options
    Need to cut out sugar, fat, and salt as much as possible
  • dat_island_ass
    dat_island_ass Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Totally in! 20lbs is the exact amount I want to lose :)
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds by june 15th! (currently in the middle of a p90 video to post this lol) Feel free to add me! I want more friends :) lol
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm looking to lose 20 pounds to get to my goal weight :) (I'm about 150 now and want to be 130.) I'm not in a rush. I lose slowly because of PCOS. But my goal is in 2013 to lose the last 20 pounds!
  • MamaWeil2018
    MamaWeil2018 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, not looking to lose quite that much but hey, motivation is motivation!
  • miaka423
    miaka423 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm working to lose weight for my wedding in June. I'd love the motivation!
  • sherrynocera
    Options
    I lost 20lbs doing it the unhealthy way. Now I'm trying to keep it off, and loose more the healthy way. I have a goal, but I want to take it one day at a time. My husband is deployed, and I want him to get off that plane with a whole new wife. I need people to keep me motivated. Help!!
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I got 20 pounds to lose...add me!!!
  • Cinhan707
    Cinhan707 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kayr1309
    kayr1309 Posts: 1
    Options
    Every ones calorie intake is different based on height, weight, age, sex and number of times you are active a week. For instance mine is 1790. I always eat under that though.
  • sleona
    sleona Posts: 29
    Options
    Count me in! My goal is 25 pounds.
  • Startingfreshagain4
    Options
    Im in! That's basically what i need to lose 20-25, and i'm back on track :D
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Count me in... Original goal was 20, down 2... I just need to figure out the exercise since I dont do any, lol... I just found the 30 day shred and am considering doing it...
  • NutmegBanditRocket
    Options