60 Day Progress Pics

Options
124»

Replies

• stephcampbell77
    Options
    Awesome!

What kind of weights and equipment are you using (barbell, bench etc.)?

Thanks! I have dumbbells and a cheapie bench. I also have a bar with weights on it that I only use for deadlifts. Everything else I use dumbbells.
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great job@
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!
  • madisonmineard
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!

How much time are you spending daily between your strength and cardio? I usually do 5 days a week for about 40-45 minutes and alternate between strength and cardio. Just curious how much more time you are spending.

About 45-60 min a day. I don't usually take rest days, but I don't think my progress would be any different if I did. I just like to work out, it's "my time" :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    bump
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!!

Weight lifting is so important. You look great!
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    That's not 3 stars , IT'S 5 STARS ***** , great work
  • Shelleben82
    Shelleben82 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!!! Great inspiration and dedication. Really proves what persistence can do.
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    Thank you so much everybody. It's hard to see the difference when you look in the mirror everyday and not much change on the scale.
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Amazing Progress!!
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy mother of sweet jesus. you've done in 60 days what i've been trying to do for over a year now. i'm 5'7" and have had zero kids. starting weight was 163. at 154 now. have NO ab definition and my midsection is my problem area. lift weights twice a week and cardio 3-5 times. eat at 1570 now. i bow down to you!!!!!!!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    holy mother of sweet jesus. you've done in 60 days what i've been trying to do for over a year now. i'm 5'7" and have had zero kids. starting weight was 163. at 154 now. have NO ab definition and my midsection is my problem area. lift weights twice a week and cardio 3-5 times. eat at 1570 now. i bow down to you!!!!!!!

Thank you, this made my day! Hopefully this won't start a big debate but....... I've done 4-8 weeks numerous times of p90x and never got results like this. I finally figured it out. HEAVY (for me) weights. Example~ Lunges on p90x I used no weights. Now I use 25 lb dumbbells in each hand.

Good luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!