Eye Liner

Options
13»

Replies

• OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, some really good ideas here!!!

And yes, I'm oily too so that is not helping at all.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I have very oily eyelids, so daily I use a kohl eyeliner (MAC) and i line my lower lashline and waterline with it.. I then set it with MAC carbon black eyeshadow... and setting it with the shadow makes it stay all day/night... I do this on many of my clients too and it works amazingly ;)
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I use Smashbox products and have no issues.
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options

And yes, I'm oily too so that is not helping at all.

me too.
    my routine-
    Primer for sure (I use MAC). Upper and lower.
    Powder next (just what I do)
    Urban Decay or Lorac eye liner.
    no touchy after that.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Best ever - Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes. You can get it at Sephora online. I have always had problems with getting a mirror image eyeliner line on my eyelid from when my eyes are open and with this, it never happens. It's waterproof and smudge proof, but it washes off easily.

Totally agree!

I have oily eyelids so absolutely positively Urban Decay Primer potion is a must. For my liquid eyeliner, I use MAC Blacktrack fluidline. its gel like and you need a brush to apply it so its a bit more for advanced makeup users, but a quick easy way to put it on until you get proficient with a brush is to take a regular black eyeliner pencil and dip the tip into the gel pot of Blacktrack and apply to your eye.

i joke not when I say that I can drink too much, throw up and the rest of my face is all jacked up but my eyes look like i just did my makeup when I use Urban Decay Primer Potion with MAC Blacktrack.

I love you.

And for the record, I don't like the Mary Kay primer or pencils at all. I still run and smudge with it. Especially at the outer corners.
  • CrazyWhiskers
    CrazyWhiskers Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ^ uban decay primer potion win