4 Week weight Loss Challenge- I Need Some Buddies

Options
15678911»

Replies

• jkazadi
    jkazadi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello, add me too! I am 5'8 and 191 lbs ( just lost 3 lbs last week!) my goal weight is 140. Would love to do the 4 week challenge!

Add me everyone :)
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi, if it is not too late I would love to do this! I have lost 60 lbs so far...haven't lost anything since January. Have 25 more to go, been stalled, maybe this is just what I need!

I am 5'5" 160lbs. Would love to lose 10 lbs (that gets me out of the overweight range!!!!)
  • zrose22
    zrose22 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in!! I am new to MFP and looking for buddies too. I would like to lose 6-8 pounds in 4 weeks. Feel free to add me.
  • harleykat64
    Options
    my weight check in is 245 :)
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Here is a link to the spreadsheet. If you want to be added to the spreadsheet send me a message with a starting weight as of 03/13 and a weight for 03/20. There is also a group set up "4 week challenge" and I will post the spreadesheet ever Thursday morning. There are also several topics under the group. I hope that helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AoEg0L1yaOJwdHBTV3g3VTdSWkZoY1JsbkZISk5CY0E&output=html
  • IHTSM
    IHTSM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    YES PLEASE! I'll go for 1lb per week since that's my historical average (even though it feels excruciatingly slow sometimes). I am at a plateau it seems, and am working on getting back with it. Going to try out this CrossFit "cult" tonight :)

Feeling so hungry these days though I think it must have something to do with the crappy weather dragging on. It's supposed to be spring damnit! Today I am 154 so I'll shoot for 150 by the end of the challenge

GO TEAM!
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Here is the link for March 27th

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoEg0L1yaOJwdFlKRmp5SEJUMG8tU1ROcGZsS1FrS3c#gid=0

We have alot of people that did not report their weight.