4 Week weight Loss Challenge- I Need Some Buddies

Options

Replies

• kareyn19
    kareyn19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post my starting weight for the spreadsheet...198 lbs.. my 4 week goal is 8lbs
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    The following people have been added to the 4 week challenge spreadsheet this afternoon:

Slacker75
    Miraarantes

Inbox me if you are wanting us to keep of your progress for the 4 weeks, thanks.
  • stitchtastic
    Options
    Hi Ebony.I'd like to join the challenge if i can?When does it start?

I'm 131 lb and my target weight for 4 weeks time is 123 lb

I'll send you a friend request :happy:
  • sophroniapete
    sophroniapete Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I will be sending a friens request. I plan to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks.
  • Silvermist16
    Silvermist16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just signed up and want to loose 5 pds by mid April. I have a sweet tooth that I just can't say no to!
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hiii I would love to join. I would love to lose 15lbs in 4 weeks.

start weight 223

end weight 208
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    I have added the following to our spreadsheet:
    Slacker75
    Miraarantes
    Stichtastic
    Jess_Goobie

If you are interested in us tracking your progress throughout the 4 weeks I will need your starting weight to add you to the spreadsheet.
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Everyone that is interested in this challenge please request me as a friend so I can send you all a reminder email on the weigh in dates we have established. Thanks!
  • jess_goobie
    Options
    can you post the spread sheet someplace so we can all see how everyone is doing? and did you decide on the dates that we will weigh in on
  • NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not! I am 194 today, am doing circuit training, cardio and eating clean and healthy 6 or more times a day. Daily food calorie intake should be 1675, I'm trying to get it up to that but it's hard! Looking to loose 8 pounds in 4 weeks.
  • georgiathick
    georgiathick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sound super I would love to challenge myself. During the summer I was doing Zumba and loved it. I did drop quite a few inches. The thing about it is I had no type of support at home and no friends that were interested in getting in shape. So if anyone out there wants to help an ol girl out just let me know. Is there any instruction I need to know or do we just post as we go.

Thanks
  • Mrsum3
    Mrsum3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, if not too late. I'm about 194 - 196ish. Would like to loose 5 - 8lbs in 4 weeks.
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Wonderful! I see there are additional people that want to join the group. The individuals will be that want to be added to the spreadsheet please send mw your starting weight for the challenge. There is also a group set up for the 4 week challenge which is listed under my profile there are prople there that will read your food diaries, tell you what type of health/diet plan they are currently in etc. I will post everyone's recorded weight on Thursday morning (weekly) since everyone log in at different times. I hope this helps!
  • jess_goobie
    Options
    How do you find the group....sorry im new to mfp
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    It will be Weigh In Wednesdays March 20, March 27 April 3, April 10
  • sunforme3
    sunforme3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, please, I want to lose 8 lbs in 4 weeks!!!!
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I see there are additional people that want to join the group. The individuals will be that want to be added to the spreadsheet please send mw your starting weight for the challenge. There is also a group set up for the 4 week challenge which is listed under my profile there are prople there that will read your food diaries, tell you what type of health/diet plan they are currently in etc. I will post everyone's recorded weight on Thursday morning (weekly) since everyone log in at different times. I hope this helps!

I cannot find the group...
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    If you are my friend and look under my profile it should show a group "4 week challenge"
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I'd like to lose 5 lbs in 4 weeks too!
  • wojewok
    wojewok Posts: 38
    Options
    I am just restarting on MFP after my honeymoon where gained back 9lbs, not a lot but annoying as I know how hard I worked to lose it!

Weight today 149lbs