Replies

• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Im in! yay Im pumped!!

Great....WELCOME =)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    ZUMBA-
    Here it is ladies Lesbionairre posted the link to you tube for this Zumba video! We both really really like this one! It's only 9minutes. So for anyone who was curious about it watch it or give it a try, but be ready to sweat your butt off, I did :happy: :happy: :happy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu1MAzQBZ0k&feature=related girls

Oh and her and I are going to do this dance once a day! I know I said new challenge every week but I wanted to share because I thought this was great and only takes 9minutes....ANYBODY IN?

Think of it as a challenge for those who would like to participate on top of our other challenge! I don't want to push anyone too hard so only do what your body can handle :)
  • amesnc
    amesnc Posts: 32
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I will have to add dancing to my cardio tonight!
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    This sounds like fun. I am going to have to check out the video when I get home.
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm up for the new challenge. Got in a 35 minute dance session with my 2 year old and 3 year old today. We chose the "Mama Mia" soundtrack!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I'm in too...
    check back later or tomorrow :)

Happy dancing girls!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I have just done 50 minutes of zumba :happy: I love zumba and although still not feeling 100% i do feel better than I did before!!! Have fun !!!!!
  • kjrosa
    kjrosa Posts: 34
    Options
    WOW...I lost 4lbs doing 4hrs of exercise yesterday (3hrs of it dancing; 2 hrs of that dancing while holding my little girl)...I can NOT believe it 4lbs in 1 day!!!

Today I danced for 1 hr while holding my daughter; my boys and I kicked off with "The Mexican Hat Dance", while listening to a personal mix of variations of the "Mexican Hat Dance" (that was for 13min). Then we danced to "Floggy Molly" for 30min, doing traditional Iris dance; that was the biggest dance work out I've EVER done, it is very hard to do the popping foot work while carrying an infant! And finally we topped it off with sprint laps listening to Nelly Furtado's "Whoa Nelly" album for 17min.

Don't know if I'm going to do more later; pretty tuckered out at this point...
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    WOW...I lost 4lbs doing 4hrs of exercise yesterday (3hrs of it dancing; 2 hrs of that dancing while holding my little girl)...I can NOT believe it 4lbs in 1 day!!!

Today I danced for 1 hr while holding my daughter; my boys and I kicked off with "The Mexican Hat Dance", while listening to a personal mix of variations of the "Mexican Hat Dance" (that was for 13min). Then we danced to "Floggy Molly" for 30min, doing traditional Iris dance; that was the biggest dance work out I've EVER done, it is very hard to do the popping foot work while carrying an infant! And finally we topped it off with sprint laps listening to Nelly Furtado's "Whoa Nelly" album for 17min.

Don't know if I'm going to do more later; pretty tuckered out at this point...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful!!! Keep up the good work!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I have just done 50 minutes of zumba :happy: I love zumba and although still not feeling 100% i do feel better than I did before!!! Have fun !!!!!

That's GREAT! What a good workout it is!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I'm up for the new challenge. Got in a 35 minute dance session with my 2 year old and 3 year old today. We chose the "Mama Mia" soundtrack!

Good music to dance to! Great job!
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options

That's GREAT! What a good workout it is!

I just ordered zumba dvd's earlier today, can't wait for them to get here lol
  • sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just found the thread and I am so in. 15 minutes tonight.
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I did 40 mins tonight. Same as yesterday with a little just dance mixed in.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody,
    hopeyou all had a fine day!! Got up early and got in 55 minutes of strength training before work and did 30 min of latin dancewhen I got home!! yea!!it was great , even though my footwork needs much work! ::laugh: I won't quit my day job!!

I'm looking for a good zumba /salsa dvd that isn't going to break the bank and is challenging and fun~ anyone have any ideas??

Will check in later have a great nite all,
    Janet:heart:
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    Frustrating weigh-in this morning, no change. Going to go crank up some tunes and try to put myself in a better mood.
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I got in 35 minutes last night, felt great!!
    My cousin is getting married today, so I have a reception to go to tonight and will be a dancing fool...... LOL
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I managed to dance for 15 minutes .
    Happy dancing girls, i will be back later...
  • Keemeri
    Keemeri Posts: 74
    Options
    I would love to Zumba...do they have DVDs for home? I love to dance!:happy:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I just found the thread and I am so in. 15 minutes tonight.

GREAT! Welcome :)