Picking up women at the gym?

Options
Cr01502
Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
What are some creative ways to do this?

I've already corrected them on their form and stared at them for a really long time in hopes that they would come and talk to me.

I was hoping others might have some suggestions . . . .

Replies

• RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Aimlessly standing right next to where they're exercising usually helps!
  • Cr01502
    Options
    Aimlessly standing right next to where they're exercising usually helps!

I'm a little confused.

I don't want to try to come off creepy here.

It would just be nice to take one or two of them home every once in a while.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Club them over the head with barbie weights, drag them to your love lair.

Profit.

Win!!! :laugh:

You need to build up a rapport with them over a few visits. Quick glances at them but make sure they notice, make eye contact then look away, act coy :wink: offer to help them or spot them etc.

Just be yourself
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Try working on your bench and OHP, these compound moves will help you get strong enough to lift them.

glad to help:flowerforyou:
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Dom already did the research for you guys :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBvHbnhl3M8

Not sure if I can embed the video or not.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Make sure not to use deodorant, and work up a HUGE sweat. The aroma of your man musk will have THEM asking YOU out!
  • Cr01502
    Options
    Make sure not to use deodorant, and work up a HUGE sweat. The aroma of your man musk will have THEM asking YOU out!

Hmmm . . . interesting.

I usually wear alot of cologne.

Maybe that's what's repelling them?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Donkey calf raises are good.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    i try to avoi picking up women at the gym. They usually dont weigh enough to make it worthwhile from a strength training perspective.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Grunt really loudly as you lift weights. This will catch their attention, and when they see how much you're lifting, they'll be frothy at the lady place...
  • RWilliams_Fit
    RWilliams_Fit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    dont...

its annoying and any1 truly into their routine wont notice you anyway
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Rule of thumb... woman arent at the gym to be hit on, and if they are, their husband probably just isnt paying enough attention to them at home... so dont ever ever ever ever ever ever ever try to hit on a girl at the gym, because 99.9% of the time you will be a creeper, or her boyfriend is over there lifting 100 lb plates with his neck and will break you in half for being a creeper... Just go get your work out on, and dont stare or give them creepy weird smiles in zumba class either. Just a thought, gym is for working out, to quote eric church ... not "crrrrrrreeeeeeepiiinnnn"
  • Cr01502
    Options
    Rule of thumb... woman arent at the gym to be hit on, and if they are, their husband probably just isnt paying enough attention to them at home... so dont ever ever ever ever ever ever ever try to hit on a girl at the gym, because 99.9% of the time you will be a creeper, or her boyfriend is over there lifting 100 lb plates with his neck and will break you in half for being a creeper... Just go get your work out on, and dont stare or give them creepy weird smiles in zumba class either. Just a thought, gym is for working out, to quote eric church ... not "crrrrrrreeeeeeepiiinnnn"

But then why do they wear make up?
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    How to meet women:

Hi, my name is <insert name here>.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options

Hmmm . . . interesting.

I usually wear alot of cologne.

Maybe that's what's repelling them?

Are you, by any chance, using Axe body spray? That stuff is straight up disgusting. I'd rather sniff a "side of the bed sock". Okay, maybe not, but, you get my point.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Walk by them a lot with your pump. Make sure they can take a good look at those pumped biceps of yours. Make sure to never make direct eye contact either, use the mirrors reflection (or a reflection of a mirror off another mirror) instead.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Learn my name then shout it as you lift.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Walk by them a lot with your pump. Make sure they can take a good look at those pumped biceps of yours. Make sure to never make direct eye contact either, use the mirrors reflection (or a reflection of a mirror off another mirror) instead.

HAH! This guy gots the moves!
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    I try to meet women at the gym all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Here are cliffs from when I did it last weekend.

-- Take off the iPod.
    -- Eye contact and smile.
    -- If she returns the eye contact and smile, then approach her and talk about something fitness related.
    -- I talked to a girl who was doing abs and I gave her a few pointers.
    -- I didn't want to talk about fitness, but it served as a conversation starter.
    -- Turned out I just didn't like this girl (too rough of a personality), so I didn't take it any further than that.

In all, the gym is the second best place to meet women. (grocery store being the best)
  • Cr01502
    Options

This is exactly the type of info I'm looking for thank you!

:flowerforyou: