Picking up women at the gym?

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Give them your phone number on a slip of paper with a list of what kind of pics to send you.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I'm too heavy to be picked up by men in the gym. However, once I get to my goal weight, I expect to be bench-pressed on a regular basis.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hy husband teaches hot yoga and power yoga, he wants a shirt that says "Take yoga- that's where the women are" for when he teaches.

But seriously, don't be like the dude behind me in Zumba that says "Oh yeah baby, shake it, shake it" Cos that's just creepy.

Or do....cos secretly I LIKE IT!
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    im at the gym to kick *kitten*, not to get hit on. from what i've seen, most girls think guys who try to pick them up at the gym are skezzy.

in regards to the make up thing...women wanting to feel like they look nice is not an invitation to hit on them...

I agree with this ^^^
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I think its cute for guys to hit on women at the gym, of course not in a disrepectful way!! ask if she needs help with an exercise or compliment her on how she trains!!
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I got picked up at the gym. it was when I was learning how to do a chin up. It was fun as HELL and quite exhilarating cause I didnt see it coming!!!
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Options
    I'm too heavy to be picked up by men in the gym. However, once I get to my goal weight, I expect to be bench-pressed on a regular basis.

This is on my bucket list. i wanna be benched.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options

your bench or mine?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Tell her "xxxxx body part is awesome! Can I feel it?" :devil: Nah..... I wouldn't try and pick up on anyone at the gym. It isn't a club. Now that being said: If you run across someone you are attracted to saying "Hi" is fine. If they respond with more then just a simple "Hi" back then see where it goes. To me anything more then a simple greeting is annoying. If it is meant to be it'll happen.

This is actually not true, OP. Don't believe this person. The gym is a health CLUB, obviously it is a place to meet people.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responses everyone.

I know a couple of people got upset. Sorry about that.

I wasn't trying to offend everyone.

I just saw a thread on here a couple of days ago about a girl with a gym crush and thought I was in a safe enough place to have my questions answered.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Options

your bench or mine?

TASO42's
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options

Ahhhh I'm totally adding this to my bucket list now.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Options
    If it is meant to be it'll happen.

If it is meant to be, yall will both make it happen. truth.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    this is as good a place to ask as any

does anyone have a transcript of the "OMG I showed cleavage and someone sent me a friend request saying i have nice chest zepplins, i cant believe there are pervs on here" to be followed up with good guy brett coming to her rescue

i was only on page 7 when it got deleted

thanks in advance
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Aimlessly standing right next to where they're exercising usually helps!

I'm a little confused.

I don't want to try to come off creepy here.

It would just be nice to take one or two of them home every once in a while.

thats not creepy at all
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I only pick up women at the gym when somebody's run off with the oly bar...

On a serious note, what is this thread about?
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    grunt and moan when lifting, when you notice you have their attention, make your best O face at the end of your set and they'll come to you
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Learn my name then shout it as you lift.

omg I love this hahaha
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Aimlessly standing right next to where they're exercising usually helps!

I'm a little confused.

I don't want to try to come off creepy here.

It would just be nice to take one or two of them home every once in a while.

thats not creepy at all

I didn't mean at the same time lol
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    have you tried this?? usually works for me....

di-K5PV.gif