Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options
Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease :flowerforyou: ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double!:happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~:tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~:drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips!:wink:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed!

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in!!!!:bigsmile:

Work it :wink: Wednesday!
  • jenwillbthin
    Options
    OK I can try but double exercise might now happen cause I workout (cardio) for an hour so maybe double intensity or at least up the intensity cause I already to that pretty high too. But the will power and double water sounds right up my alley.
  • WendyTricia
    Options
    I LIKE this, because it is usually around Wednesday that I think I could compromise. This will give me a mid-week boost. I am DEFINITELY in!!!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I'm so in...going to give it my all!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm in! I definitely need to be in........been travelling for basically 5 of the last 7 days, and it's time to get this show back on the ROAD! Good luck all!
  • suprjewels
    suprjewels Posts: 507
    Options
    I"m in I could use the mid week boost as well.
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm in too! :smile:
  • GunnyGirlTN
    GunnyGirlTN Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. Got 15 minutes of Wii Fitness Coach planned I'll up it to 30 minutes. :flowerforyou:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    You know I'm in, I loooove your challenges:bigsmile:
    GO US!!!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Awesome you guys! Welcome one and all! And thanks to Miss Alice for reminding me! Boy do I need it this week. Had an off day and need to GET BACK ON IT! Does lack of sleep cause cravings?:yawn: I see a pattern with myself. I am not a good sleeper and when I have had a rough night the next day I have strong cravings....but I am stronger than those cravings friends! Bring it on Wednesday!!! :laugh:

Good luck to nharley, suprejewels, nasking, jmatthews, yahrie...and of course Alice!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    You know I'm in, I loooove your challenges:bigsmile:
    GO US!!!!!

Sebastiansmom is here to motivate us with her workouts! Yeah! You can do it girl!:drinker:

Beaglegirl that sounds like a plan. Double coachwii for you! Fantastic plan~check in and out and let us know how you are doing! :happy:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm in! Never done a "skinny challenge" before, but I'm excited for it!
    Goal is to drink 6-7 bottles of water (usually drink 4-5) and elliptical for 45 min-1 hr. We can do this!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Welcome hopey and jen! Jen just do what you can...you could finish up the day with some stretching or yoga for your second workout. You know your body and what you are able to do. Listen to your body. :heart: Hopey, you will like these Skinny Challenges. We usually try for a Skinny Saturday Challenge as well. It gets posted on a new thread each Friday. So glad to have you both!

If you think you can...YOU CAN! :bigsmile:
    Go us!
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to try again...didn't meet all my goals with last week's Skinny Wednesday. It's a new week though, going to make it happen tomorrow! Thanks for the challenge.
  • jbest73
    jbest73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    IM totally in. I will double my water and make it to my favorite class that I could not do in 3 weeks. Hopefully nothing will get in my way of that 6:30pm class. I will stay and do free weights after too. Ok Ladies let's do this.
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'd surely love to join this challenge!!! Thanks for the idea!

Best of luck everyone...we sure can do this! :)
  • alex8118
    alex8118 Posts: 22
    Options
    That's just what I need mid-week! I'm in!!

:)
  • Dashai2086
    Options
    I'm in!! I've been slacking terribly on the exercise. And as to your second question yes lack of sleep can be a big factor in your weight loss!
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!

Ill plan for 30 laps in the pool (Ive been doing 15) and about 100 oz of water (5 water bottles) and logging every little bit!! Thanks for the challenge!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I need it this week! I'm so in! :drinker: