Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options

Replies

• Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in had a rough start to the week so I need to be good the rest of the week. bring on Wednesday
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm In Double Double Double! I usually do the 30 day shred or 40 min walk tomorrow I will aim for both - If I can't walk maybe I'll do the shred twice! I always have a hard time getting my water in so that will be a challenge - but I'll get it done! I usually weigh on Thursdays and haven't had a loss in two weeks - maybe this will help get the numbers moving!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    im already on the team but what the hey :) that is when my weight in :) maybe that would be soooo boosting :) IM IN SISTA!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Awesome you guys! Welcome one and all! And thanks to Miss Alice for reminding me! Boy do I need it this week. Had an off day and need to GET BACK ON IT! Does lack of sleep cause cravings?:yawn: I see a pattern with myself. I am not a good sleeper and when I have had a rough night the next day I have strong cravings....but I am stronger than those cravings friends! Bring it on Wednesday!!! :laugh:

Fab, we must be following the same sleep pattern...I've been up at 3 & 4a.m. the past 3 nights, as well....chocolate chip cookie and Big Red were what took advantage of my lack of sleep & sleep deprived will power!!!!!

Skinny Wed & no more cookie! thx......
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!!! :happy:
  • drobinson12
    Options
    I will do my very best to double up tomorrow:drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Great to have your drobinson and akarns! Have a wonderful Wed.! :smile:

I started the day off with oatmeal and sugar-free maple syrup. Will get a cardio in before work and a workout tape in later that has some strength training. I am filling up my water jug now! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go peeps! Yeah us! :smooched:
  • bsparks81
    bsparks81 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm in too! Can't wait! :happy:
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Doing good so far - Did my normal Shred Workout and did about 30 minutes of sculpt-it was something on FitTV - not as impressed-if I have more time later might do something else-didn't feel the 'workout' of the second one! I'm up to 4 glasses of water already - about to go get one more before lunch! :) Good luck everyone.
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Okay...I'm here :laugh:

I am not sure how skinny it is going to be - dinner plans with friends... healthy - wings, beer, chips.... :drinker:

I am going to the gym soon and will burn 700 on the elliptical and will drinks lots of water to flush out all the grease :laugh:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    How's everyone doing on the challenge today? 2 1/2 bottles down, 4 1/2 more to go...eeek!
    Oatmeal for breakfast and baked chicken bites (non-breaded) and a salad for lunch. Yum!
    Going to the gym late this afternoon.
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hello everyone

So far so good. For breakfast I had a bowl of cheerios and a banana and have had 5 glasses of water already. Today I decided to try something different for my morning exercise. I did 30 min. aerobics,was tougher than I remembered, I also did 25 minutes of jump roping and 2.5 miles of brisk walking. If my son permits later I will finish up with another 2.5 miles and some crunches and leglifts. Check back in later.

Hope everyone else is doing well and having a wonderful healthy day:bigsmile:
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    Here's where I'm at...couldn't double up on my 1 hour cycle class but I did walk/jog for 40 minutes on the treadmill. (I usually do a quick 20) working on the water intake now!
  • leahmcdonald
    Options
    i am so in too!!! Especialyl since Yesterday was bad for me!! SO I will double up today too!!! Cardio X and shoulders and back tonight
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    773 in so far. I love Wednesday.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Ooooh, I missed my skinny Wed. Challenge. I forgot:grumble: I just happened to think of it and my day is almost done. I will not be able to participate. I will try to finish my day double good.
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Yay! Think I'm done for the day! First time I've knowingly burnt over 1000 cals, going to try to net at least 800.:bigsmile:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Yippie....SWC-day!

Had egg whites and fruit,

Killer fun Zumba...really pushed it into full speed, followed w/Yoga, Ahhhh...

EAS protein w/my blueberry yogurt & blueberry rice cakes, yummy!

Samplings of tonights roast and scalloped potatoes.

Round 2 tonight, gym & Elliptical....love that toy!

Post late

Do good.....
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    1377 is my total for the day. Off to class and then back to work. Yikes!

Burn it up!
  • bowlerchick496
    Options
    i am deff. in!