Options

Replies

• Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    wow, good for you!! I guess you got the last laugh on them! :drinker:
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    That is awesome!! You look great!! Those demons are hard to overcome. I was called Ugmo in school. Made me incredibly self conscious, shy and introverted. I am still working through plenty of my own and applaud you for your accomplishment! You and women like you are my goal to immulate. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want your body!! Seriously looking great in that bikini! I hope to one day be able to rock one also.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    nom nom nom!!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC... AND you have my "goal" physique :)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oh my how could anyone see that and think it doesn't look good, you are hot hot hot! I can only hope one day I will look half that good in a bikini!!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You really shouldn't wear anything but bikinis from now on! I don't know you, but I've seen your posts around the forums and I've always gotten the impression that you're a sweetheart. You are stunning hon, apparently inside and out. Good for you getting past those 20 year old demons, this is something I struggle with myself and I know how hard it is.

You are an inspiration to us all! :flowerforyou:
  • 1sneakykiki
    1sneakykiki Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well, aren't you a tall glass of YES MA'AM!! Congrats -- you look great! Nice ink, too.
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow.. those abs! that definition! ;) amazing.. you look GREAT.

so much inspiration. :heart:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    You're going to break some necks walking down the beach like that.

Hot stuff.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Wow!! How proud you should be!!! SOOOOOOOO PLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEE tell me what you did to get those ABS??? DETAILS PLEASE!!

I aim to stay at or near 2000 calories (eating back exercise cals).
    I box for an hour once a week. This class is HARD... (a sample of a back to back class I did: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MireyGal76/view/boxing-last-night-some-of-the-core-exercises-we-did-in-120-mins-424543

I try to zumba at home when I can... sometimes with my kids (age 5 and 7) sometimes after they're in bed.
    In the spring/summer/fall, I run outside whenever I can - ranging from 3 - 5 mile runs, 1 - 3 times a week

I park at the end of the parking lot and walk to the store (and yes even in the winter at -40 with my jacket open lol)
    I take the stairs whenever possible.

I don't deprive myself much - I will eat pizza and ice cream, and am notorious for my frozen dinners.

I dance with my kids, and dance alone when doing housework.
    I'm separated, so I have to do all my own housework, and yard work, and child care.

Hope that helps?
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look incredible!!!!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Have you always had abs like that?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Have you always had abs like that?

this was me around Aug 2008 or 2009... can't remember exactly. It was after at least a year after I had my second baby.
    DSCF0785.jpg
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh you rock that new suit! :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this!! You look absolutely incredible.
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    :heart: You look gorgeous!! I applaud you for sticking to your goals even when in doubt!! I'm planning on rocking a string bikini this summer as well hope I look half as good as you!! Oh and I love your bangs!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!