Guys Only Please

Options
1235»

Replies

• Gusman14
    Gusman14 Posts: 94
    Options
    I caught crap from the mods for replying in a girls only thread. You think the same standard will apply here?

That's because somebody reported you, darlin. One of the ladies didn't appreciate you crashing their party I suppose.
    I'll be looking for my "I've been bad" notice in the emails soon.

You must get a lot of those notices! :tongue:
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Who cares... Just unzip, reach in and readjust... Then be sure to smell your fingers when done for the full affect!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Who cares... Just unzip, reach in and readjust... Then be sure to smell your fingers when done for the full affect!

When I use that method, I stick them under one of the coworkers noses and say, "Smell my fingers!!!"
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Deep deep POCKETS, and when no one is really paying too much attention, a vigorous scratch. If anyone sees, continue and just mutter "Now where'd I put those damn keys?!" :wink:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Deep deep POCKETS, and when no one is really paying too much attention, a vigorous scratch. If anyone sees, continue and just mutter "Now where'd I put those damn keys?!" :wink:

I like to cut the pockets out of my pants, load my arms with books and such and ask hot ladies if they would mind getting the quarter out of my front pocket.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    at my last job, there was a kid out of college who grabbed his junk multiple times an hour, every hour, in front of us all....and in front of clients too. we had to talk to him about it! *SMH*
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Trim. Only shave for special occasions. Find the right hair length to minimize itching. LOTION daily. Certain boxer briefs are much more comfortable. And yes, you need to adjust and move it around. No, I can't help you with that...it's a complex procedure to undergo in public and takes years to perfect.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Trim. Only shave for special occasions. Find the right hair length to minimize itching. LOTION daily. Certain boxer briefs are much more comfortable. And yes, you need to adjust and move it around. No, I can't help you with that...it's a complex procedure to undergo in public and takes years to perfect.

CGT3Bq5.gif
  • Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    oh........................I'm really sorry I looked in here. :laugh:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    LOL. Is this shizz for real?

I think I've heard of this stuff. It's a lotion that dries turns INTO powder. Genius.