What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
1235»

Replies

• LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Almost everyday lately I have about half a cup of egg whites and reduced fat cheddar, with some coffee flavored with agave and almond milk. :) It keeps me full until lunch and it's dang tasty.
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have a bowl of coarse oat bran and TVP with a glass of low-sodium V8 most days.
  • windra06
    windra06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I keep breakfasts under 250cal so normally I have one of these:

- Liberte 0%fat Greek yoghurt (8g protein,80cal) +1 banana + 100g frozen berries microwaved til soft

-2 warbatons sandwich thins + 2 slices thin cured bacon + tsp ketchup

- vanilla + honey flavoured porridge sachet with almond milk + sliced banana mixed in + few raisins

-4 slices Nimble bread(50cal/slice) + 12g PB2

- 3 slices weight watchers bread + no added sugar fruit jam

- 2x venison sausages,mushrooms,tomato + 1 slice nimble toasted
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    My breakfast varies depending on what's in my fridge and what i feel like.. anything from last nights dinner to tradtional breakfast foods to shakes to crap I made up.. lol

Open diary if you want to look.. currently on a greek yogurt breakfast kick.. but last week it is steel cut oats and prior to that eggs and pancakes and I think I had greek salad a few times in there too.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    The answer to this question is always: Pop Tarts. :heart:

Pop Tarts & ice cream

I would like to ammend my answer to pop tart milkshakes.

Left the ice cream out again, huh?
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My go to staple is:

1 Egg, 2 Egg Whites
    Veggies (broccoli, spinach, onions, bell peppers).
    It's under 250 calories and really fills me up and I get 2-3 servings of veggies in.

Or

Coaches Oats Oatmeal
    A spoonful of Strawberry Preserves (or 2 fronzen strawberries which I defrost and mush up)
    About 10 dried cranberries or raisins
    This is about 250 Calories too and sticks to your bones!
  • slewissr
    slewissr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I eat cup of Kroger brand egg beaters and 2 pieces of 35 calories wheat toast for breakfast. 190 calories and low in salt.
  • adorabledamage
    Options
    I usually have a couple of slices of toasted Ezekiel bread, with two eggs, and 1/4 an avocado.
  • LivMinusTen
    LivMinusTen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My fave breakfast of the moment is three tablespoons of yoghurt, with Kashi cereal (4 spoons) and half a spoon of Q'ia (chia, hemp seeds for fibre). I do know that kashi isn't as healthy as they say it is, but this breakfast keeps me full till lunch and two slices of bread doesn't do that for me. I also notice that switching it up helps too.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I do oatmeal...different variations (like Quaker Oatmeal cookies -- great for on the go people like me) and just your standard strawberries/cream oatmeal packages...It keeps me full and can be added with fruits in the morning for a low calorie, filling breakfast.
  • SparklySarah412
    SparklySarah412 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I usually have a bowl of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with about 4 spoonfuls of yogurt and half a handful of granola - about 250 calories.

Or if its cold I like a small bowl of porridge made with 1:2 parts milk and water with a bit of cinnamon and some sultanas
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    The answer to this question is always: Pop Tarts. :heart:
    ^ this.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    2 eggs from my mother in law's chickens, fried in coconut oil. Usually with about 30g canadian bacon, a handful of berries, some celery.

Other days I use plain yogurt sweetened with stevia and some no sugar granola