share your NSV for today!

Options

Replies

• ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    usually when I get out of the shower i dry off and throw the towel over the tub to dry. This morning I tied it around me. It went completely around me with NO gap in the front and it tied just under my arm pit. That is freaking huge. Why??? Because I'm in week 4 of Insanity and have been gaining and losing the same 4 pounds the entire time. Scale currently shows that I'm up a pound from when I started the program.
  • ej_glen
    ej_glen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Both my boyfriend and my friend from work have commented this week that I'm walking much faster than I used to, and they don't have to slow down so I can keep up with them :) HUGE win.
  • rosco1099
    rosco1099 Posts: 10
    Options
    I finished my first non-stop (no walking) 5K this morning! Finished in 33 minutes.
  • amandacillin
    amandacillin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 inches overall at weigh in but no pounds in my first 3 months of my circuit training. Happy about the loss but trying to wrap my brain around the no weight gone part. Please tell me this is good! My clothes feel looser if anything.....
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 inches overall at weigh in but no pounds in my first 3 months of my circuit training. Happy about the loss but trying to wrap my brain around the no weight gone part. Please tell me this is good! My clothes feel looser if anything.....

Good!? It's bloody amazing! 10 inches is a significant amount to lose off of your waist. Don't be so hung up on the scale. Go on how you feel and look. If your concerned, consult your doctor.
  • amandacillin
    amandacillin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I wish it was 10 inches from my waist! Only 2 from my waist. The 10 inches is my waist, hips, chest, shoulders combined 
  • Lessz
    Lessz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i can put my hands in my pocket
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I fit back into a really cute skirt I last wore about 6 years ago :)
  • Narla444
    Narla444 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don't know what size pant I wear - because I've taken in ALL of my dress pants and ended up cutting out all the size tags!
  • Blueyedtine
    Blueyedtine Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved in a month, but I'm down a pants size! Huzzah!!! Busting out of a size 28 a year and a half ago. Just bought (and fit into!) size 6 jeans last night!

That is amazing! Congrats :happy:
  • fjfjty
    fjfjty Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for asking that 'stupid' question. I had no Idea what it was either =)
  • RonandDi
    RonandDi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    One more loop on the belt.
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When I was younger (early to mid teens?) my mom had this black and white polka dot dress from 94 that I LOVED, but could never fit in. It definitely broke my heart (and my self-esteem). This weekend, my mom found the dress while she was back in New Orleans, brought it home, and it fit! And was a little loose!!!! It was a really proud moment.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I accidentally put on pants that haven't fit in 6 months... slightly tight but hey they fit... not officially down a size yet though
  • 215jenn
    215jenn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    THE pants went on and zipped yesterday. (Though they weren't a pretty sight).

These are the pants I bought last time I lost any weight. I got them about 20 pounds lighter than I am now, and I'm excited to see what it takes for them to look great again :)
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Mine is from yesterday but I fit into a pair of pants that I haven't worn in a quite awhile. They were a touch snug but wearable :)
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved in a month, but I'm down a pants size! Huzzah!!! Busting out of a size 28 a year and a half ago. Just bought (and fit into!) size 6 jeans last night!

Awesome weight loss!!! Just couldn't ignore it. You are an inspiration...!
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Needing new smaller bras, and not stress eating while I wait to find out if my son makes the school baseball team.........ahhhhhhhhh
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm stupid. What is NSV?
    Non-scale victory.

I was wondering the SAME thing!
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    I was tired last night and plopped on the couch with a reece's peanut butter egg (which is my major weakness), telling myself I would work out "tomorrow". Fifteen mins later, I said to myself "get off your *kitten*", and proceeded to blast out a great 30 mins of intervals on our elliptical trainer- and burning off double the calories of that peanut butter egg. Legs are sore this morning, but I am happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!