share your NSV for today!

Options
grdaze
grdaze Posts: 195 Member
mine: When I started this journey, my bras were tight on the 3rd (the last) clasp. Today, I had to use the 1st clasp and it's possible they might be too big :)

#2: I had to tighten my watch band. Who knew you could lose weight in your wrists??

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    mine: When I started this journey, my bras were tight on the 3rd (the last) clasp. Today, I had to use the 1st clasp and it's possible they might be too big :)

#2: I had to tighten my watch band. Who knew you could lose weight in your wrists??

OMG, Isn't it awesome?!?! I had the EXACT same thing with the bras - LOL! Great work!!!!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'll share two: one from today and one from a few days ago:

1. I can now cover over 2 km of distance on my treadmill in 30 minutes. This is a huge victory for me. (I was totally inactive until recently.)
    2. I am down three pant sizes in two months. I discovered this when my pants were (literally) dragging on the ground at a business meeting last week. Awkward.

I have been blogging about these kinds of things at http://bravenewblog.net/blog/ if you want to read more.

Ann
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a new belt since I have none that actually keep my pants up now.

I also need new pants because every pair I have look like flood pants due to the waist, but I'm waiting until I reach my goal weight.
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm stupid. What is NSV?
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm stupid. What is NSV?
    Non-scale victory.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I put on a pair of capris that were way too small last summer. They fit perfectly without any flab bulging over the sides :)
  • Fit_French
    Fit_French Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I biked 25 miles today :D and it didnt kill me! I think I kind of enjoyed it......
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I put my jeans on without unsnapping/unzipping --- now where the heck is that belt :laugh:
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Had to put on a belt with my capri's today!
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    NO MUFFIN TOP. and Im not wearing a crazy tight tank top under my shirt to try and contain it!
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved in a month, but I'm down a pants size! Huzzah!!! Busting out of a size 28 a year and a half ago. Just bought (and fit into!) size 6 jeans last night!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing my skinny pants during TOM and they aren't even tight.
  • Katia_B
    Katia_B Posts: 13
    Options
    I put on a new, unworn pair of Spanx tights today, and they are too big! I need to go down a size : )

(I mean, they're Spanx, so they're still snug, but they aren't doing much work.)
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    FYI--we are all fricken awesome.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I'm not popping over the top of my bras on the one side where I'm bigger, naturally. And all my pants fit way better this week than they have in a long time. And I went two sizes down in my karate pant size this week. That's three things! :love:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    from yesterday: I was able to do my first pull up ever :) well I had to jump on it, but I was able to pull myself over the bar and stay there :P it felt great, never been able to do even that before
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    It is that time of the month for me, and that means SWEET Cravings! I had fixed my kids brownies lastnight, and they looked SO good this morning but instead I had a chocolate meal replacement shake!! So proud I didnt cave and eat brownies for breakfast!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Started the car & realized my mirrors needed adjusting. I'm sitting lower because I don't have as much padding on my bottom as I had. I noticed I have been adjusting the tilt steering wheel lower to my lap. Also seat belt doesn't cut in across my belly. Now my driver's license weight still lies but it's in the wrong direction. I am more than 15 lbs less than it shows! Can't wait to have it renewed so I can fix it.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I was walking the golf course yesterday and nearly lost my pants when I swung the club. Had to go down ANOTHER belt notch!
  • OMGItsErinPratt
    OMGItsErinPratt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have 2 small (but large for me) NSV...

1. When I began working out, I needed to tie a knot in my shorts so they wouldn't fall off during a workout. Today, I had to untie the knot and make my shorts tighter. :)

2. I fit into my size 22 jeans. (I was a 24!)

WOOT WOOT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!