share your NSV for today!

Options

Replies

• UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Finally in a single digit size! (Depending on the store) :)
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    I've been doing SL 5x5 with adjustable dumbells at home and have now maxed out their weight for squats and deadlifts (105lbs).
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    I FIT INTO A SIZE 34 JEANS STARTING FROM 44
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Finally in a single digit size! (Depending on the store) :)

Thats my goal. Im now in a 10
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Good topic.

I posted mine already:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/926072-because-i-need-an-nsv-today
    I found out this morning that I am flexible enough to cream my whole body. I can literally reach every nook and cranny on my body. I just wanted to share that with y'all.

Have a great day.

Feels good to have all my areas equally creamed.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved in a month, but I'm down a pants size! Huzzah!!! Busting out of a size 28 a year and a half ago. Just bought (and fit into!) size 6 jeans last night!

OK. This is freaking awesome!!!

ETA: My NSV (yesterday) I pumped out with 8lb freeweights during week 2 of Ripped in 30 and kicked butt!!

O, and I went from being weepy, whiny, moaning myrtle last month to smiling all week and having energy and just being damned happy! (even if my ex-hub is working in my office now....)
  • mikki1987
    mikki1987 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wore a bright red dress today for comic relief and got so many compliments, I felt AMAZING!!!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Last summer went shoe shopping - dropped from a size 10 to a 9. This week went shoe shopping again and now I'm wearing 8's again. Who woulda thunk that you would drop shoe sizes?
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing skinny jeans at work for the first time ever, and I'm wearing them with confidence!

I did that recently too! Great feeling isn't it.

Mine from yesterday is that I lost half an inch off my waist. My waist has been the only measurement that hasn't budged since I started this journey in August.
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    NSV #1: I was stopped on the street yesterday and was told I am gorgeous :-)

NSV #2: I went to spin class even though I was SO tired all I wanted to do was go lay down!

NSV #3: I just had my first Diet Coke in 2 weeks! Down from 2-3 a day!
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    The late afternoon buzz I get hours after exercising. A MFP poster tells me its endophorins.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Last summer went shoe shopping - dropped from a size 10 to a 9. This week went shoe shopping again and now I'm wearing 8's again. Who woulda thunk that you would drop shoe sizes?

I was a size 10 most of my life and now I'm a 9-9.5. Freaky Friday.
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I noticed today my abs are significantly harder then they have been in recent memory...followed by an non-NSV, they are still buried under some fat, but the are forming :smile:
  • nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My daughter hugged me and said "Mommy- you feel so little!!" :D
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Mine was actually yesterday, but late. PT at the gym induction said I looked fit and healthy and found out I am in the healthy range for BMI and weight :happy:
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    mine: When I started this journey, my bras were tight on the 3rd (the last) clasp. Today, I had to use the 1st clasp and it's possible they might be too big :)

#2: I had to tighten my watch band. Who knew you could lose weight in your wrists??

This. I definitely need a new bra.
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    1. Bras I just bought in January are already too big.
    2. I didn't have as toned, strong, and shapely arms like these even when I was on the swim team in high school. Can't wait for summer :-D
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    This week i've gone down another notch on my belt! It's going to be too big at this rate! :O
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    "Mommy--you feel so little" Love it!!
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My pants pockets don't get inside-outish anymore (if you have big hips, you know what I mean).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!