share your NSV for today!

Options

Replies

• edenwish
    edenwish Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I tried on two large size shirts (normally I am a XL) that have been hanging in my closet for over two years (one even has the tags still on it) and they fit!!!!!!

I stare less at my wardrobe wondering what to wear!
    With this new found confidence, I feel that I can wear almost anything. Is that not a great feeling? Trying to not search for the right spanx for the outfit?
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    a pair of jeans i've had when they come out of the dryer feel snug at first like usual then fit fine. i put them on today after them being in the dryer last wash and i need a belt with them right away
  • jjenks3
    jjenks3 Posts: 45
    Options
    I showed up at a garage sale my friends were putting on, and every one of them commented on my weight loss. That felt good.
  • aarikadanielle
    Options
    Should have put on a belt, with the new pants I bought a week ago, that are now becoming too big!
  • fiferize
    fiferize Posts: 141
    Options
    my smaller jeans fit me!!! Yahoo!
  • acciomuscles
    acciomuscles Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Didn't eat any of the junk at a work luncheon today! Going vegan has been SO helpful with my binge eating. I contributed a vegan dessert so I had a taste of that and left the rest to be eaten by coworkers (they loved it and didn't even know it was healthy).
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i chose to use 1 T of earth balance instead of 2T.

i scheduled my day around making dinner at home, even tho it meant having to voice to others that i did not want to eat out today.

i tried on some "skinny" pants, and they are SUPER close to being wearable

i took a nap today instead of grazing in the afternoon

i am playing on MFP instead o snacking :)
  • eseaamh
    eseaamh Posts: 3
    Options
    I feel more energized! I spent the afternoon playing outside with my daughter, walking with her, pushing her on the swing and playing on the trampoline!! I feel great and others get the benefit too. I cooked dinner early so when my husband gets home I will have more time!" Happy, Happy, Happy!"~(Phil Robertson quote :laugh:
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I did up the sleep hood on my Ergo Babycarrier in the grocery store when my baby was falling asleep on my back. Last time I tried to do it by myself I couldn't even get close, and now I'm flexible enough to do it ease.
  • dutchjacky
    dutchjacky Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    my nsv for today is that even though my gym partner couldnt go tonight I still went, I suffer from severe anxiety which makes it difficult to drive in the dark and to go training on my own, so for me this is a big NSV.

Actually posting here something positive about myself is another. x
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I buttoned and zipped a pair of jeans I have been trying to get back into for 2 years! #YayForNSVs
  • 505_runnergirl
    505_runnergirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My profile pic says it all. I had not worn these capris since September and they were falling off.
  • SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm reducing my body fat % and starting to see more difinition in my body! I actually think my upper body is nice to look at now, and I've never thought that! haven't lost any weight since August - even put a couple back on but eating an average 2K daily diet with high protein and lifting weights, and enjoying all the exercise has made this a life changing NSV.
  • NipsGhost
    NipsGhost Posts: 46
    Options
    Was able to buy Capri jeans one size smaller. It's not much, but it was great to keep trying on all the normal sizes and none of them fit.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Bought size 10 pants and they fit:)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been at my goal weight on maintenance forever now, but had never actually dropped a pant size through the entire 25 pounds of weight loss, which was strange to me. After my doctor had me eliminate gluten and dairy recently (for digestive problems I've had for years) I lost a size without losing any weight - down from 8 to 6. Must have been the bloating! But anyway...I just tried on a pair of jeans from high school (over 20 years ago) and they fit comfortably, even a little loose. Yay! :drinker:
  • c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My breasts have shrunk.

Also, I swam for 45 minutes today and did Zumba for an hour. Loving this exercise thing.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I was walking the golf course yesterday and nearly lost my pants when I swung the club. Had to go down ANOTHER belt notch!

Funny!
  • veganstein
    veganstein Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Was loading up building supplies in the store parking lot, a woman behind me said "Wait a minute hon, I'll help you. You're too little to lift that by yourself."

NSV #1: I am strong enough to do it myself after weight lifting. Yay!

NSV#2: I'm so little? Oh. My. Gosh.
    :smile:
  • mclamby
    mclamby Posts: 8
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved in a month, but I'm down a pants size! Huzzah!!! Busting out of a size 28 a year and a half ago. Just bought (and fit into!) size 6 jeans last night!

That's amazing! Im a size 28 this gives me some inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!