Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Cinched the belt in one more notch.
  • proboho
    proboho Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    1.Husband told me I was looking a lot fitter (big compliment!)
    2. Two pairs of trousers that I had given up on, now fit (just)
    3. Bought a pair of UK size 16 trousers, quite loose, (maybe should have waited and bought some size 14s in a month!)
    4. Cannot believe that my thighs feel so much smaller, my work trousers are falling off, had to make a hole in my belt.
    Cannot believe, after years of sort of trying to lose weight have found something that works.
    Thank you MFP!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    will finish day 10 of Insanity today. The longest I have ever gone. Last year made it 1.5 days. Have not lost a single pound in these 10 days but pulled my jeans off last night without unzipping/unbuttoning them.

Hubby says there is less of me around my waist.
  • SRT4twg
    SRT4twg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    NSV: My shirts actually stay down when I walk now. Before they rode up all the time *embarrassing* but now they stay put for the most part :smooched:
  • jocmw
    jocmw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    feeling good in my skinny jeans today :)
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I was told to get measured for my new uniform as the office lady reckons my current one is looking a bit baggy so I can't just order the same again - woohoo! :)
  • TaniaB_79
    TaniaB_79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Aside from clothes generally fitting better, today was a measurement day. Whilst my BF% still puts me at overweight, my hip to waist ratio and waist to height ratio are both healthy (only just on the waist to height but still in the healthy range)
  • LauraGibson80
    LauraGibson80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can feel my collar bones. Pretty big deal to me since I've only really just started working hard.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing jeans that were tight two months ago when I bought them...and they are loose!
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This morning when I looked in the mirror - I felt like I looked good. I've kinda been lacking motivation the past two weeks (PMS/TOM), even though I've been staying within calories and working out (though not NEARLY as much as I should be), but I'm gonna go for a run today (also a NSV), continue to eat right, and enjoy the fact that I think I'm cute today!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Since 7/26/11 I've been working on doing a push-up. A REAL one, nose to the mat, no break in form, no rear end in the air, full fledge push-up!
    I had a double mastectomy and my chest muscles just wouldn't ever allow me to do a push-up. Well I've been working hard to develope my shoulders, back, chest and arms and last night at the gym I did a REAL ONE!!!!! YAY FOR ME! Now I'd like to do 5 real ones in a row and I'm going to work on a pull up/chin up :)

YOU are my hero! :flowerforyou: THIS rocks!!!!!!
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My NSV - my legs are sore... me, the girl who hates to excerise did squats yesterday. It may have only been 30 but I did them and I have the sore legs to prove it. And I will do them again tomorrow and then 2 days later. And again, and again.
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    A shirt I bought last fall fits right again. When it got super tight over the winter I knew I had gained weight.
  • Khamerta
    Khamerta Posts: 23
    Options
    Mine was yesterday, I did 90 minutes of cardio with my husband home, normally if he gets a day off, I take it off too :wink: But I realised that if I want my lifestyle to change, it has to change with him home too.:tongue:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Great appointment with my nutritionist this morning, followed by a bike ride home after dropping my car for service at the auto dealer. Get to bike back to pick it up :)
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today's NSV: Large t-shirt instead of 2x
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I realized my old belt wasn't fitting anymore, even with the new notch I added, so I finally retired it and started using my new belts [one black, one brown] and I'm fitting into the last notch on those too! It's not super tight either, which is awesome.

I also finally cleaned out all my size 38 pants and put them in the goodwill bag, they don't fit anymore! Plus, my 36s are getting loose too :D
  • sunnyheart100
    sunnyheart100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    went down to a new category on the wii and losing a pound a day on my new vegan healthy diet
  • OmmNomNomNom
    OmmNomNomNom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG how cool, I've never done this! Love it! I started lifting weights again about 2 months ago and when I went to scratch the back of my arm the other day I was genuinely caught off guard at how firm it was! tehehehe
  • lorrmong
    lorrmong Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Doing couch to 10K and I ran for 5 minutes solid last night for the first time in years!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!