Five fays late!

Options
1235»

Replies

• nicruns
    nicruns Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've been late before too.
    I used to be like clockwork until a period of HIGH stress caused me to be a week late
    So I immediately went on depo provera
    (which didn't suit me)
    & when I went off of it, I've been between 2-5 days late maybe 75% of the time since.

dah well!

when your timing is right, it'll happen
    (& congrats on the health/lifestyle changes!!)
    :)
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Took one this morning. No go :*(

bummer!
  • amiscci
    amiscci Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Took one this morning. No go :*(

Well, there's always next time-- get busy now!
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Funny story, I had my tubes tied when my daughter was 3 months old. 8 months later my tom is late. I was like it will come there's no way I could be preggo. 2 weeks later I take a test and have to tell my husband the "news" needless to say we were both shocked. But we love our "miracle " so much.
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    When the time is right, it will happen for you. :-)
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Mines been ****ing up lately and I'm not preggo...

and it has from time to time over the last 6 years I've done this.. so yes it can mess with your cycle.. and I've never done anything really crazy, just ate less than I consumed :)
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    When I was preggo with my daughter, my test was not positive until I was way later than 5 days. I took two that were negative, but I was definitely pregnant I found out later.

Try to relax for a few days and see what happens.
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    i have an IUD but when I started exercising 60 minutes 5xweek my allready messed up TOM from the IUD went crazy some months nothing. some months two. but I still get the symptoms 1x a month or more even with out an actual .

the dollar store tests are the bomb I swear by them they dectected my twins before they should have even shown up on a test :) when you buy a test make sure you compare the test sensistivity not the price :) and then buy the fancy "your pregnant" once you have a positive cheep one :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    IMO 5 days is nothing to worry about regardless of change in diet/exercise. Yes, it's a little unusual if you've always been regular but I wouldn't go making assumptions or taking tests unless you believe there could be a fairly high chance you're pregnant anyway.

I'd wait a few more days. If you still have no luck, then take a test to be sure.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Funny story, I had my tubes tied when my daughter was 3 months old. 8 months later my tom is late. I was like it will come there's no way I could be preggo. 2 weeks later I take a test and have to tell my husband the "news" needless to say we were both shocked. But we love our "miracle " so much.

I don't want to hear this!! :smile: We have 3 perfect children. 2 boys, 6 & 4. And a 6 month old girl (surprise! ) . Perfect! My husband got snipped when our daughter was 3 weeks. We are really done! That truly is a miracle baby! That little one is suppose to be here!

Op: I understand the disappointment! But now you can focus on getting healthy so you can be the best for your future little blessing! It will happen. Good luck and God bless!!