Yoga Pants vs Sweat Pants

Options
12346»

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Both. Neither. Who cares what other people think?
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

I'm one of those people who probably shouldn't be wearing them outside of the gym, but I do.

I often shop for groceries on the way home from the gym, I consider it my 'cool down'

:laugh:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    If you wanna wear yoga pants for every single thing that you do all day everyday then that is okay with me and probably most guys.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Umm, wear whatever you like?
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

I'm one of those people who probably shouldn't be wearing them outside of the gym, but I do.

I often shop for groceries on the way home from the gym, I consider it my 'cool down'

:laugh:

Lies! Your derriere looks great in your yoga pants.

Quite a bit of the time I have a stop or two (or *shock!* three) on the way home from the gym. I really don't care if I "shouldn't" be wearing them. Besides, I'm sure that I am smelly enough by that point that no one will even notice what I look like in my yoga pants.
  • SunShineGirly11
    SunShineGirly11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Usually if I'm running errands I will put on jeans, unless I'm having a blah day and then I will wear my yoga pants. I live in yoga pants when I'm at home though!
  • nyssalynne
    Options
    Until this past year I had never worn yoga pants and hated sweatpants. I now own several pairs of yoga pants and LOVE them. I have a few pair that are wider at the bottom and have even been able to wear them to work, where we are business casual. I just pair them with a nice cotton blouse that is long enough to cover the waistband. At home I probably wear my yoga pant 90% of the time that it isn't warm enough for wearing shorts.

I dislike the stiffness of denim and it is difficult to find jeans that fit well in the waist AND the rest of my body. My problem with jeans is that to get them to fit in the hips they are too large in the waist. Sometimes I also have issues with the length since I am taller.

I think yoga pants are more acceptable than sweatpants for wearing out in public because they (are supposed to) accentuate the body, where sweatpants hide your shape. I think my *kitten* looks pretty damn good in yoga pants but I'm not going to post a pic since I can't compare to the ones already posted.