50 Pounds Lost W/ Pics!

Options

Replies

• ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    To me, that is the most motivating part. Well done.

Sorry, newbie quote fail. I meant that the fact that you've been at it for two years is the most motivating part. Derp.

Haha! That's ok. And thank you very much!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also needed this today. I'm in the 190's now (finally) and my ultimate goal is in the 150's. Good to see how amazing that weight difference can make.
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    W O O O O O W!! Great job!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Oh my gosh girl!!! You look great!!! What a HUGE change. You are an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you so much. I never, ever, would've believed that I would hear the words 'You are an inspiration' in my entire life, and certainly not when that first picture was taken. This means so much to me.
  • waltzt
    waltzt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!! Keep up the good work!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Great job! I also needed this today. I'm in the 190's now (finally) and my ultimate goal is in the 150's. Good to see how amazing that weight difference can make.

I'm glad I could be of some help. Good luck to you and know that you are capable of anything.
  • laraleeandthemboys
    laraleeandthemboys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, you look great!! Keep up the great work, you will enjoy your cruise for sure!!!
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Omg, you look amazing. I have the exact goal my SW 196 GW 150. You give me hope!!!! Fantastic
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I agree with what some others have said... the fact that it took 2 years (with some slips) is probably the most inspirational part. I get caught in the same trap as others... when I work out so hard and eat so good and don't see the results I expect (think I deserve... LOL!) I am often tempted to give up.
    But this is an excellent example that it won't happen overnight. Changes are being made even when they can't be seen, I just need to keep plugging along.
    This was perfect timing, I needed to be reminded on this today and what an inspirational reminder. Way to go!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW Truely amazing....What great progress...You rock hunn
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic
  • FITmrsroe
    FITmrsroe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you give me absolute hope and motivation. thank you! I've had a belly like your previous for most of my life and I had just come to terms that it will never be flat. when i see your new and transformed stomach it lets me know that IT IS POSSIBLE!
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Good lawd woman...that is an AMAZING job! I hope you are VERY proud of yourself!!!! I surely am! Phenomenal progress!!!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I teared a little (geez...MFP is turning me into a wuss). Great work! Keep it up. :)
  • Lisa_licious
    Options
    You look amazing! What a brave but awesome thing to do posting these pics. An inspiration for all of us! Kudos!
  • kate7582
    kate7582 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I actually said "Holy *kitten*!". Nice job. :smile:
  • AlleganyMiss
    Options
    Don't think about it as gross. That is a HUGE FREAKIN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! I think that is AWSOM...GOOD JOB. You are such an inspiration!!!
  • AlleganyMiss
    Options
    Don't say that is gross. That is a HUGE FREAKIN ACOMPLISHMENT!!!!! I think thats awsome. Great Job you are an inspiration!!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    omg! amazing! awesome WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!