50 Pounds Lost W/ Pics!

Options

Replies

• msserene
    msserene Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a wonderful transformation.
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are The Little Engine That Could:) I love your attitude...it encourages me to persevere, even if the scale is slow to move. Congratulations...you look terrific!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Well done! Awesome change!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! Congratulations on sticking with it for so long!! I hope I can do the same. I have been at it for over 250 days and have only lost about 25 pounds. It gets very discouraging!!! Thanks for sharing!! I now have more hope than ever that eventually I will reach my goal.
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! It gives me hope that my stomach will shrink that much. My SW is 193...I hope to get down to 140ish. Right now I've lost almost 5 pounds. Great job!

That's great! Keep up the hard work. It takes time and the most important thing is that you don't give up. There will be times where you do everything right and you don't lose at all or even gain. Those are the times when you need to trust that what you are doing is changing your body in a positive way and the scale isn't reflecting fat loss. It is so important to stick with it.

This is great, and true advice! You've done an amazing job!
  • angelic1123
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • lawi75
    lawi75 Posts: 14
    Options
    Appreciate the motivation. Thank you!
  • keegalie
    keegalie Posts: 82
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration : )
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Woooooo look at that little tummy!
  • MelHunter26
    MelHunter26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job! :happy:
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! that's a amazing transformation :heart:

I can't wait to have a tummy like your current one!
    People like you make me push myself even more. I want it bad enough.

Congratulations and have an awesome time on your cruise!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow!! fantastic job!! very inspirational :)
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!! fantastic job!! very inspirational :)

Thank you so much!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • amyrrector
    Options
    Great job! I am 5'3 and just hit my 50lbs weight loss! My profile picture is me at 200lbs and 150lbs in the exact same shirt!
  • Shabas87
    Shabas87 Posts: 69
    Options
    WHOA! Great job!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congrats!!!
  • natys22
    natys22 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow what a difference! congrats!!!!....Is my first day and I need to get inspired and your pic did it for me, but can I ask you how you did it? was it JUST MFP or did you incoporate something different? samples of any meal plans?

Thanks so much in advance and I hope to hear back.
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! congrats!!!!....Is my first day and I need to get inspired and your pic did it for me, but can I ask you how you did it? was it JUST MFP or did you incoporate something different? samples of any meal plans?

Thanks so much in advance and I hope to hear back.

If you private message me I can send you a link to my weight loss tip blog, but I was reprimanded by the forum police for promoting my personal blog on their MFP (even though people were asking me for advice). It includes some recipes, how I lost weight, my eating and my exercise tips.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!