50 Pounds Lost W/ Pics!

Options

Replies

• jocmw
    jocmw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you should not be scared to show of that torso now - and wonderful that you gained the confidence to get it pierced :) you look amazing!
  • barefootsoul91
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • superchris128
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • Joanne1590
    Options
    OMG!!.. Congratz.. your such an inspiration!!! :D .. you look amazing
  • Twins_mommy09
    Twins_mommy09 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You're transformation is amazing! I have lost 52lbs so far but I still won't take a stomach shot. Maybe I can get the courage after this post! Keep up the good work! You are motivation to me!
  • FLCANDI81
    FLCANDI81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an inspiration you are!! I am 5'4'' and currently weigh 208- my highest recorded weight was 221. I started changing my eating habits over a year ago and it has helped a lot. But now I am getting really clean w my eating and making 95% of my meals at home. Right now I walk, sprint and do the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels. I took my before pics at 212.. and I won't be sharing them until my tummy is flat. What is HIIT? How far do you sprint or run when you do? Do you do interval training? Feel free to add me as a friend. I could use some serious support! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an inspiration you are!! I am 5'4'' and currently weigh 208- my highest recorded weight was 221. I started changing my eating habits over a year ago and it has helped a lot. But now I am getting really clean w my eating and making 95% of my meals at home. Right now I walk, sprint and do the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels. I took my before pics at 212.. and I won't be sharing them until my tummy is flat. What is HIIT? How far do you sprint or run when you do? Do you do interval training? Feel free to add me as a friend. I could use some serious support! Thanks for sharing your story!

That's great!!! The most important thing is that you keep going no matter what.
    HITT= High Intensity Interval Training
    I run average about 3 miles a run. I certainly didn't start there. When I started I couldn't even run a half mile without dying. As you lose weight and build endurance you faster and can run longer.
    I will certainly add you!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • laura11503
    Options
    You look great. I hope my stomach goes down:)
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic :) good on ya for posting your before & after pics :smile:
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    You're so lucky! Well done for doing such a great job. We've lost nearly the same, started at near enough the same weights and you have a lovely flat stomach. Mine is still pretty pooch-y.

Well done again!

EDIT: How tall are you?
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Fabulous. Thanks for the motivation!! I am currently your before pic, I'd like results like that!!
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You're so lucky! Well done for doing such a great job. We've lost nearly the same, started at near enough the same weights and you have a lovely flat stomach. Mine is still pretty pooch-y.

Well done again!

EDIT: How tall are you?

I'm 5'3"
  • Jlbland123
    Jlbland123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this thread.. extremely encouraging and just what I needed to get me outside for my first run (more like jog-walk) in months. You are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You really look GREAT! CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • SB_14
    SB_14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!

How tall are you?

5'3"

I'm 5'3" also and sometimes wonder if losing 40-50 pounds in a year is possible. Thanks for showing me that it is!
  • kegbail
    kegbail Posts: 47
    Options
    I am doing the clean eating thing too. I'll private message you too for tips, questions, advice, etc if that is alright with you?
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. Any tips? Exercises?
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    n54fm9.png
    2q0odg4.jpg

Before and During: 195-150ish

I’ve lost even more since the 150 picture but haven’t taken any currents yet and I don’t intend to until my cruise in May.

This is the first time I’ve ever posted my bare stomach. I was alway too scared to but I was so proud of the progress that I wanted to share. Sorry about the grossness :-)

Wow!! You have done an amazing transformation!! May I ask please, what is your diet??? I'm so confused about what to eat!! Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!