I need help understanding...

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Hun you came this all crabbed. You're supposed to knock her out and drag her by her hair back to your man cave first. Then profess you're undying love by telling her she has good birthin' hips. Every civilized man knows this! :wink: :bigsmile:

Writing this down. "Birthing hips" Excellent.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Duh, you preface saying things like this by saying "I like big buts and I cannot lie" so she knows you appreciate what pregnancy and birth have done for her form. Otherwise, she might get the impression you are insulting her.

Oh... I just didnt' get that. I didnt' want to seem like I was being too forward.

Women like it when you comment on their physical appearance as long as you're being positive. I love getting messages from randoms guys saying "Show me your bewbs, they look hot" more than getting messages that say "Show me your bewbs" cause then I wonder if they are making fun of me.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Not enough chloroform. And try approaching her in the parking lot next time.

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    You weren't creepy enough, women dig creepy guys.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Duh, you preface saying things like this by saying "I like big buts and I cannot lie" so she knows you appreciate what pregnancy and birth have done for her form. Otherwise, she might get the impression you are insulting her.

Oh... I just didnt' get that. I didnt' want to seem like I was being too forward.

Women like it when you comment on their physical appearance as long as you're being positive. I love getting messages from randoms guys saying "Show me your bewbs, they look hot" more than getting messages that say "Show me your bewbs" cause then I wonder if they are making fun of me.

OK. So next time, I see her, I should apologize and say something like.. "Look, I'm sorry that you were offended by my remarks. What I was really trying to say is that I think your wide birthing hips are pretty hot. I could see latching onto those and not letting go." Would that do it?

I think I can repair this. Thanks.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Hun you came this all crabbed. You're supposed to knock her out and drag her by her hair back to your man cave first. Then profess you're undying love by telling her she has good birthin' hips. Every civilized man knows this! :wink: :bigsmile:

I just don't understand why there are all these mean replies. I am just trying to repair something that I thought was going good. These cutting sarcastic remarks are not helping. They are just mean. I thought this place was a place we all could come to for support and advice.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    MjAxMy0wZjM1NTczZDUzZWEzYmRi.png
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    I love your way with women, Kev! ;)

She was weird... that would so get you laid with every other woman on the planet... just keep trying.
    Next time, mention the saggy boobs... Your head will be ringing!

Actually, her boobs were amazing.

You're a charmer, and I'm ovulating.

Ahh that inital spark...it's such a beautiful thing :heart:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress

OK. So next time, I see her, I should apologize and say something like.. "Look, I'm sorry that you were offended by my remarks. What I was really trying to say is that I think your wide birthing hips are pretty hot. I could see latching onto those and not letting go." Would that do it?

I would also suggest placing your hand on the small of her back when you apologize, girls love it when you enter their personal space when apologizing. Makes it feel more so much more personal and heart felt.

Be sure to touch the small of her back when you apologize. Girls like it when you enter their personal space when apologizing. It makes it feel more heart felt.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    LMAO!!!! I would have wanted to punch you in the face!!!! You know better! I hope your kidding >.<
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member

She was weird... that would so get you laid with every other woman on the planet... just keep trying.

Yeah... she's totally right, Kevin... it's her loss honey ;)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

I would also suggest placing your hand on the small of her back when you apologize, girls love it when you enter their personal space when apologizing. Makes it feel more so much more personal and heart felt.

Thanks for being helpful. I didn't realize that females liked to be touched in their personal space. My momma always tells me not to touch the girls unless I am invited. I'm getting a lot of good advice here.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    LMAO!!!! I would have wanted to punch you in the face!!!! You know better! I hope your kidding >.<

Why would I joke about love. I really think I love her. She looked at me and talked to me. I need to fix this. ANH is being helpful. Thanks again,
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member

Actually, her boobs were amazing.

You're a charmer, and I'm ovulating.

Ahh that inital spark...it's such a beautiful thing :heart:

That spark you're seeing is coming from the axe I'm sharpening. I thought the grinding stone was a dead giveaway.
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member

What happened? Seriously? You dropped a major hand grenade into what could have been a nice, sweet encounter, and you have to ask what YOU did wrong? What if the script were flipped, and she turned to you and said "Wow, I see you have a big bulge in your pants. Are you well hung, or did you just stuff a sock in it?"

really? do you think a guy would be bothered if a women came up to him and started talking about his junk? hmmmmmm...

a) it proves she was checking out his package
    b) it proves she thinks its noticeable

yeah... no I think that might actually work...

Touche. What exactly would be a turn off pick up line for a guy? "Hey sexy, I'm ovulating. Wanna put a baby in my belly?"

No I don't think that would be it... biological imperative would make a guy go "oh yes..." .... gee that turned me on just reading that.... don't know if there is a turn off line for a guy
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

What happened? Seriously? You dropped a major hand grenade into what could have been a nice, sweet encounter, and you have to ask what YOU did wrong? What if the script were flipped, and she turned to you and said "Wow, I see you have a big bulge in your pants. Are you well hung, or did you just stuff a sock in it?"

really? do you think a guy would be bothered if a women came up to him and started talking about his junk? hmmmmmm...

Touche. What exactly would be a turn off pick up line for a guy? "Hey sexy, I'm ovulating. Wanna put a baby in my belly?"

No I don't think that would be it... biological imperative would make a guy go "oh yes..." .... gee that turned me on just reading that.... don't know if there is a turn off line for a guy

how about... hey baby, can I hang out with your mother? Bet she could totally tell me all your good stuff!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member

You get me. Wanna be BFFs?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress

Why would I joke about love. I really think I love her. She looked at me and talked to me. I need to fix this. ANH is being helpful. Thanks again,

You should follow her home one day so you know her address and send her flowers.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

no.. the grammar will totally mess up the delivery... change "letting" to "let" and you might have something... ;)
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member

Then you need to profess this love before it's too late.... Don't miss out on your one chance here....