I need help understanding...

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    LMAO!!!! I would have wanted to punch you in the face!!!! You know better! I hope your kidding >.<

Why would I joke about love. I really think I love her. She looked at me and talked to me. I need to fix this. ANH is being helpful. Thanks again,

You should follow her home one day so you know her address and send her flowers.

Last time I did that to a girl, I had the cops stop me. I was just sitting outside her house observing so I could know what she liked to do. I was hoping to start a common hobby so we could have something to talk about.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    I think we need to start a new thread: "Lines from women that should, but don't, turn off guys" I bet it would roll like crazy.

:wink:
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Hun you came this all crabbed. You're supposed to knock her out and drag her by her hair back to your man cave first. Then profess you're undying love by telling her she has good birthin' hips. Every civilized man knows this! :wink: :bigsmile:

I just don't understand why there are all these mean replies. I am just trying to repair something that I thought was going good. These cutting sarcastic remarks are not helping. They are just mean. I thought this place was a place we all could come to for support and advice.

Yeah go easy on the poor guy...sheesh!
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    ...women? What I did wrong? I don't know.

This morning, I was at the gym doing my workout, when this absolutely gorgeous woman came in. I noticed her immediately. I was in the middle of my workout, so I just stole glances as I moved from station to station.

At one point, as I was doing dips and chins (the bars are located on the back of the lat pull down machine) she came over to do her pulldowns when some guy jumped in before her. She stole a glance at me, and we made eye contact. She smiled and I smiled back. She cocked her head at the guy who cut her off, and rolled her eyes, and I laughed and nodded.

I came down from the chin bar, and we made some small talk. I mentioned that I saw that she had been working it hard today, and told her how I thought that was awesome. She blushed a litte. I told her that she had some great guns. Then I asked her how many kids she had. She asked me how I knew she had kids. So, I told her I could tell by her wide hips. I said, "you only get hips and booty that big post childbirth." She gave me this indignant look, and turned and walked away grumbling something.

I just don't get it. I thought we had a connection, and this might go somewhere. What'd I do wrong? I was just making an observation.

Oh, that wasn't the right thing to say. No wonder she got mad and walked away. It probably made her feel bad about herself and her body.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    LMAO!!!! I would have wanted to punch you in the face!!!! You know better! I hope your kidding >.<

Why would I joke about love. I really think I love her. She looked at me and talked to me. I need to fix this. ANH is being helpful. Thanks again,

Then you need to profess this love before it's too late.... Don't miss out on your one chance here....

Well, I did wait in the hallway until she was done in the locker room. I follwed her to the door, and know what kind of car she drives and the license plate. Do you know how I can turn those into an address or phone number so I can profess this to her? There's got to be something on the internet.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member

Then you need to profess this love before it's too late.... Don't miss out on your one chance here....

and when all else fails you can process your love for her in your private time and send pictures
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

and when all else fails you can process your love for her in your private time and send pictures

If only I had an address. I wonder if she is on MFP. That would be so cool if she saw this thread and sent me a FR.
  • CrazyTrackLady

Pictures? NO. Hair snippets? YES.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member

You should follow her home one day so you know her address and send her flowers.

Last time I did that to a girl, I had the cops stop me. I was just sitting outside her house observing so I could know what she liked to do. I was hoping to start a common hobby so we could have something to talk about.

The police?! That's so silly. Maybe the gym would give you her info.

If nothing else, next time she comes in, try to see which car is hers. You could leave a not on the windshield that says "I'm watching you!" or siphon the gas, so she runs out. You could just be happening to drive by and offer her assistance.

Women love to be admired and saved like that.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I think we need to start a new thread: "Lines from women that should, but don't, turn off guys" I bet it would roll like crazy.

:wink:

DONE!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/925900-lines-from-women-that-should-but-don-t-turn-off-guys
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

This isn't helpful. Did you see my profile pic? There isn't enough hair to get a snippet. Gosh. If you can't be helpful, why post? You people are so mean.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member

If nothing else, next time she comes in, try to see which car is hers. You could leave a not on the windshield that says "I'm watching you!" or siphon the gas, so she runs out. You could just be happening to drive by and offer her assistance.

Better yet you could crawl into her back seat and wait until she is done at the gym and as soon as she hits the free way stand up and yell "hey baby it's me, does this smell like chloroform?"
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    You were sooooooooo close.

You made her think of spreading her legs. This is very good.

But then you made her think of pushing a baby out. This is not.

We really are simple creatures.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

Better yet you could crawl into her back seat and wait until she is done at the gym and as soon as she hits the free way stand up and yell "hey baby it's me, does this smell like chloroform?"

stand up? in the car?

that could hurt and might backfire.. unless she drives a transit bus..
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

Oh. I saw her car. I know which one it is. Maybe I can try to leave her a note that's a little less creepy. Something about how I love her great birthing hips.

Siphon the gas. That's awesome. Thanks. I am getting some great ideas. I can be her white knight. This is great.
  • CrazyTrackLady

This isn't helpful. Did you see my profile pic? There isn't enough hair to get a snippet. Gosh. If you can't be helpful, why post? You people are so mean.

Then fingernail clippings. Gosh, you are SOOOO unimaginative! Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, dude!
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    How much beer do you drink? You can only get a belly that big from drinking lots of beer.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    How much beer do you drink? You can only get a belly that big from drinking lots of beer.

How do you know what his belly looks like?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

I don't drink any beer. I'm confused.
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Helpful? How about, you only get beautiful curves like that post childbirth.....maybe work for some women, other highly sensitive ones not so much but at least a little better than big hips and booty lol.