Number of calories for Breakfast

Options
123457»

Replies

• deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    I eat food. I never know what shift I will be working, so I give up on "naming" meals... I try to eat 5-6 times a day, so any given meal will be about 200-250 calories. Except on my days off, then I try to go to a structered meal time frame for the sake of family harmony.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Really nice to compare breakfast calories :flowerforyou:

I usually have aout 300 - 400 breakfast.

However, Friday I ate a Morning Star "tomatoe and Basil Pizza Burger" on a Arnold thin @ 8:00 am. .. Wow, it kept me satisfied till about 12. I don't know if that was just a freak accident. My usual breakfast of instant oatmeal, raisins, 1/2 banana only keeps me satisfied for 2 hours at most. I'm gonna try that again as soon as I buy more Burgers.
  • andy_drouin
    andy_drouin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    And as it has been stated, yes i cannot hop on a scale to see how much i lost because the scales don't go high enough. but i am measuring neck, waist and tummy. And if i would not lose any weight i would not have lost 10 cm around my tummy.. just saying :)

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Obviously Chan has not been chased away,...but I bet echaos may never pose a question again :bigsmile: ...ask one simple, innocent question and this is what you get???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL - I'm just following along for the ride.... and trying not to get thrown under a bus!
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    With a name like chaos... what did you expect?

Beep beep! =)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Keep on keeping on Chandy,,, you rock honey. I've never met a 6'-3" woman, but I'd sure like to.
    German Girls are tall and beautiful :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    oops double post
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    And as it has been stated, yes i cannot hop on a scale to see how much i lost because the scales don't go high enough. but i am measuring neck, waist and tummy. And if i would not lose any weight i would not have lost 10 cm around my tummy.. just saying :)

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Obviously Chan has not been chased away,...but I bet echaos may never pose a question again :bigsmile: ...ask one simple, innocent question and this is what you get???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL - I'm just following along for the ride.... and trying not to get thrown under a bus!
    It was a great topic to bring up:flowerforyou: :happy: , many ppl took part in sharing and I think a number of us learned alot about how others handle breakfast. :drinker:
    I think the topic only got ruined because of rudeness.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Keep on keeping on Chandy,,, you rock honey. I've never met a 6'-3" woman, but I'd sure like to.
    German Girls are tall and beautiful :)

Compleatly agree. We had an exchange studit live with us for a year when I was in high school and Kristin was 5'11" and big boned. It's just the way most German women are built...and they IMHO look healthy and not sickly like most celebs over here in America.
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    usually my breakfast is under 300- calories and try to make sure fresh fruit is included with every meal i do eat in a day
  • spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    Eat as much as you want at breakfast as you have the rest of the day to use the energy and your digestive system is strongest in the morning.