Why are people so jealous of me?

Options

Replies

• stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    If people hate you, it's probably because you think you're so superior. A terrible personality can make someone pretty unattractive.

I don't think I am superior, I just am. Am I supposed to pretend that I'm not - will this help?
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    It's because your BF is too low, and they think you've stopped menstruating... they're jelly cause you're infertile with brittle bones. :)

I know...girls are always hating on me for my 48% BF. I can't help it guys...I'm just blessed!!!

do you only have a partial Boy Friend so that nobody gets too jealous? you might want to try 100% of a BF and see if that helps makes it worse.
  • cadyq
    cadyq Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Poor dear, I feel for you I really do.

:laugh:
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options

Also, my boyfriend recently threw out all of my hair bands and hair accessories so I've been having to wear my hair down. Wearing my hair down makes me sooo much prettier than usual so it's making it worse.:cry:

Just break up.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    It's because your BF is too low, and they think you've stopped menstruating... they're jelly cause you're infertile with brittle bones. :)

I know...girls are always hating on me for my 48% BF. I can't help it guys...I'm just blessed!!!

do you only have a partial Boy Friend so that nobody gets too jealous? you might want to try 100% of a BF and see if that helps makes it worse.

Seriously? She is obviously referrring to her backfat. :eyeroll: *<--They really need to make that smiley*
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It's cuz you look good and they suck. Lol
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I have this problem, too. My male friends' wives keep their husbands busy so they can't associate with me ever. Because, you know, I'm this huge threat and all. No, seriously...this happens.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Seriously? She is obviously referrring to her backfat. :eyeroll: *<--They really need to make that smiley*

This is what 48% BF looks like:

boba-half-1.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

This is what 48% BF looks like:

boba-half-1.jpg
    Damn. I can't see the jpegs on my computer here.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

I'm so lucky you let me in your cliche. I just hope some of your beauty and wit rubs off on me.

This is so true. We surround you every day, hoping and praying that some tiny little shred of your awesome might fall onto us, like sparkles of rainbow glitter.

Sometimes we have a bad day and get jealous, we can't help it. It's not YOUR fault, it's us, it's just always us. It's just so hard to keep trying when it seem to come naturally to you.

I'm going back under my rock, tell me when it's over.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llizn5ID1H1qizhaoo1_500.gif
    Whoooooa. Okay. I didn't realize that TWO of these threads were going on at the same time and I got so confused for a second I got dizzy. Time to get off the forums for a while!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I'm just jealous because I can't make people experience multiple orgasms when they read my posts. The body may mistake this for laughter, but I know better because there's always a wet spot after.:blushing:

Well I just had one.

If that counts.

Oh wow! I think being in her cliche is starting to pay off! Would you like another go? I need the practice.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    If people hate you, it's probably because you think you're so superior. A terrible personality can make someone pretty unattractive.

I don't think I am superior, I just am. Am I supposed to pretend that I'm not - will this help?

Yes - pretending you're stupid seems to be working very well for the Cleansers.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I hate you, but it's not you. It's me.
  • cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You say this in jest, but my sister had a friend who has/had this exact attitude... for real. She would talk about how thin & pretty she is all the time, and how all the guys want to be with her, etc. She would complain about getting checked out all the time, but then she moved away. She then moved back because not enough guys in the new town were checking her out.

It was quite comical once I got past wanting to smack her every time she said something.
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    EtkIw.gif

Can I just say this made my day? :D
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Some people are just blessed to be the best. We are a rare bread so embrace it.

How many calories in rare bread?

I nearly spit out the water I was drinking when I read that.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    wear a bag over your head & eat lots of pie so you get fat. voila.

You're welcome, that will be 250 pounds.

I got about 20 pounds you can have. Would you prefer them from my *kitten* or thighs?:drinker:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    fuk them, strut your stuff.