12 week get ready for summer!!

Options

Replies

• hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! I am 17 pounds away from my goal weight, So any encouragement staying focused as I move to maintenance will be a super help. I like the idea "Eat the rainbow".
    I am 5'10" and my current weight is 192,
    I started MFP in January 2012 at 275, My highest was 307.
    Janet
  • mikehart164
    mikehart164 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I was asked if I was going to put this into an actual group so I decided yes I am. The group is called "mike h 12 week summer challenge group". I'm sending out invitations as well. Look to see you there.!!
  • DAL0130
    DAL0130 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I need advice and encouragement!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm in. The scale is sticking somewhat for me just now, but I am seeing a change in inches for the better. I know that's what matters more, but I'd still like to see that magic number on the scale. I have 16 pounds to go, so I know it will be harder the closer I get to goal weight.
  • os2013
    os2013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike - I'm in, will send you a friend request as well - sounds great. -os
  • AAL94LBB
    AAL94LBB Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Keep it coming!
  • Melissa040608
    Melissa040608 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. I'm in. I need some circuit training ideas.
  • mikehart164
    Options
    So in response to the Challenge question from above. I'm not going to be doing specific challenges weekly. This will be an open forum for people to ask questions and support each other. I may post videos or workouts which we can all try. I will not be able to get back to everyone individually but I will try my best to help everyone. Post questions on the board and each week I will take the time to address some questions. The first 15 suggestions are posted and I want everyone to print it out and post on the FRIDGE and try and follow all of those guidelines for week 1. Go get IT!! I'm off to the gym now will check back in 2m.

Mike, are you going to start a "group" for this challenge so we can just check in and post under that?

It is up now Mike H 12 Week Summer Challenge Group
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike, I have never really been on anything like this. however I really want to lose weight, about 40 pounds, so please Count me in, This is just what I need! Cant Wait
  • mikehart164
    Options
    That smoothie looks fab, would never have thought to add carrots. Will try that out, thank you.

I've been doing them for about 6 months during that time I lost 27 lbs thus far not all of the weight loss is shown on my fitness pal. I am a trainer and I let myself go over the summer so in November I decided I will never let myself go again thats why i'm going to be working my butt off to help each and every one of you. Together we are STRONGER!
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I AM SO IN! Great Idea! Lets do this!

I am 5'3, pear shaped and currently 162. I am not happy at this weight! My goal for this 12 week challange is to lose 25 lbs and get into better shape. I want to be benching 70lbs and be able to run a 5k in 32minutes, which is a huge feat for me !

YAYYY Lets get summer sexy!
  • scottishprincessprobz
    Options
    My goal is to lose 4kg by summer! :D:D Add me brothers and sisters!! :)
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to lose 100 lbs...so far I have lost 26 lbs in 8 weeks, but I am at a stand still. Please add me!!!!
  • debgoomey
    debgoomey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Now I am super excited again! Count me in. I have another 30 lbs to go!
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    lost the weight I wanted to, but still have the residue of the stomach ... need to tone up the abs / love handle area. Sensible suggestions?
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Interested,
  • memawheeze
    Options
    Hi, I'm really interested! I'm 5'6 215lbs and want to get to 154lbs. Any help with this would be gratefully received :)
  • SSkrabo
    SSkrabo Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in too, please! I'm 5'7.5" and roughly 233 lbs (I'll weigh in tomorrow to double check). Am really trying to lose this weight!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Aged 50; 5'5 and 140.....would like to get to 130 with some defined muscle tone :wink:
  • abullinger23
    Options
    Yep! Count me in :)