Hot guys at the gym..HELOOO

Options
Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!

Replies

• ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO, Well it is kinda nice to know that some females think the same as guys.
    I say that cause most females would say there at the gym to work out not to get hit on.
    Walk up to him and say hello.. make sure there is no ring on the important finger, I myself would love a female to approach me.
  • _Lori__Lynn_
    Options
    I can barely handle going to the gym. I think I am turning into a cougar and young guys who are sweaty at the gym is. . .oh my.
  • chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hey, can you show me how to use this machine? Can you make sure my posture on it is correct?
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I can barely handle going to the gym. I think I am turning into a cougar and young guys who are sweaty at the gym is. . .oh my.

How you doin'
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Some guys like that.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ask a question about a machine. It doesn't have to be a dumb question, you could just ask about preference for form or something fitness buffs like to talk about. I went to a new gym the other day, I didn't intend to talk to anyone, but I ended up having to ask a guy if the standard barbells there were 35 or 45lbs.

He said 35lbs.

I found out later on he was wrong & it was 45lbs lol. But yeah, not a bad icebreaker.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    drip a lil sweat on him and if he licks it off him, he probably likes ya..You guys could be all...

NvwqqzI.gif
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    If the "look" doesn't do it...try "hi". :-)
  • ndarnecwy
    ndarnecwy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm, personal trainerssssssssssssssssss.
  • Sylvan012
    Sylvan012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    First, find out if any of them are gay.

If they are, give me their number. :)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Ask him to spot you while you squat. Then scoot your butt waaay back. Trust me.:drinker:
    Or you could just go say hi.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    First, find out if any of them are gay.

If they are, give me their number. :)
    :laugh: and if they aren't keep their number ;)
  • matt2442
    Options
    Ask him to spot you while you squat. Then scoot your butt waaay back. Trust me.:drinker:

I have squat day tomorrow
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Had it today, sorry man!
    Our schedules don't match, this would never work.
  • matt2442
    Options

Had it today, sorry man!
    Our schedules don't match, this would never work.

It's okay I am gonna post a thread about how you just rejected me and how to get my confidence back..okie dokie
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    l
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!

"Hello"?