Hot guys at the gym..HELOOO

Options

Replies

• Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I think is like this..yes we should be there to workout in first place,but daamn we are just human beings so I don't think its something wrong unless you really go there just to flirt..I have been personally the whole 19 months at the same gym,I wish there would be more women like you :ohwell: it is really hard to start a conversation with someone you like,cos so many ppl are watching..and you don't wanna make a fool out of yourself..but one of the guys that wrote here is absolutely right about you girls having it soo much easier..let it be anywhere,not just at the gym.. I wish some girl would approach me like this,but I I have never had this happen :ohwell:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I think is like this..yes we should be there to workout in first place,but daamn we are just human beings so I don't think its something wrong unless you really go there just to flirt..I have been personally the whole 19 months at the same gym,I wish there would be more women like you :ohwell: it is really hard to start a conversation with someone you like,cos so many ppl are watching..and you don't wanna make a fool out of yourself..but one of the guys that wrote here is absolutely right about you girl having it soo much easier..let it be anywhere,not just at the gym.. I wish some girl would approach me like this,but I I have never had this happen :ohwell:

You know . . . there's a word for people like you buddy.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!

Well that's going against all the posts that other women keep telling the guys they're at the gym to workout not be hit on!!
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You know . . . there's a word for people like you buddy.
    and that is?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    You say nothing or else u turn the gym into a meat market

Just admire the eye candy privately

Do your picking up outside the gym

Like the parking Lot

Good point. OP, you have the power to turn gyms into meat markets or not. Think about it carefully. With great power comes great responsibility.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!
    don't say anything, make eye contact and smile, let the next move be his.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lucky. The only person at the gym when I am there at night is a sweaty shirtless doughboy who sticks to the treadmill and laughs way too loud at HIMYM reruns on the TV. Not cute.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    We are there to workout: we are not pieces of meet displayed for your pleasure.

Ha! Of course you are...there to be displayed for our pleasure I mean, silly man :wink:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I like Helo. He was one of my favorites on BSG.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right? Women have it easy... :flowerforyou:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am married so I am not going to approach anyone, but I am not dead! :bigsmile:
    There is one guy were I go who is especally lean and fit. He has a really great back and taper. I have never seen anyone whose erector spinae are that developed.

Erector-whatnow? :bigsmile:
    I was wondering if anyone would ask. :laugh:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Say you want to swing his kettle bells.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

Abductor machine + eye contact.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Say you want to swing his kettle bells.

:laugh:

That would have him laughing...or think she's nuts
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I like my guys pudgy and geeky-looking. Whenever I try to hit on them at the gym, they get really offended because they think I'm picking on them or something, I think. So now I just gawk.

Well you need to get yourself to TGIFridays girl!

That's where those dudes hang out.
  • microscrubbers
    microscrubbers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't you ladies know by now, YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER. Don't be shy, but be confident......you'll always win.