Hot guys at the gym..HELOOO

Options

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!

"Hello"?
    You say hello! I say goodbye!

Good bye good bye!

I am in a singing mood tonight
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    lol ask for a spot.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Ok there's a few hotties at the gym..I am FAAAAR tooo shy/sweaty, buuut say I was to attempt to chat..what woud i do/say?!?!?!

You say this -

"Hello. I find you to be sexually appealing. I earnestly hope that at some point we may be able to enter into a physically and/or emotionally intimate relationship. Since we are both interested in physical fitness (hence being at the gym), it seems to me that we already have something in common on which to build. Would you agree with my assessment?"
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I had to really fight myself not to put something totally sarcastic up here.
    Tell him you're crazy. A lot of fellas love crazy. :bigsmile:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am married so I am not going to approach anyone, but I am not dead! :bigsmile:
    There is one guy were I go who is especally lean and fit. He has a really great back and taper. I have never seen anyone whose erector spinae are that developed.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I want too get married, I feel so left out...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    honestly i would just ask a question any question, how he answers it says it all. simple answer turn and go. not interested. answer, explanation, looking to see if you got it followed up by showing you, interested. the door is now open, jam your foot in it, and milk the opportunity dry.
  • Pinkkfrost
    Pinkkfrost Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    First, find out if any of them are gay.

If they are, give me their number. :)

At least 5 gay guys in my zumba class today. (completely putting me to shame in my zumba new-ness) (2 of them were taken though, ... well they kissed, so I assume theyre taken). Go to zumba. ;)
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Ask him to call you, maybe?
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Go up to one of them and say "Hi, I really like you. Lets go out sometime. I won't take no for an answer :angry:"

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    I stare like a creep at the hot guys at my gym.

Just kidding.

...or am I?

:love:
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    I like this answer.
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Options

That was last year. Tell him you'd like to "pop some tags".. All the kids are singing that now.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

That was last year. Tell him you'd like to "pop some tags".. All the kids are singing that now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREjssgkskIgJiTG_CzNHoRTuCzmcEV06evM5diIeqguGvFvwtYhQ
    31352952.jpg
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I never talk to anybody at the gym...I figure the buff guys aren't particularly interested in talking to the fat girl at the gym, anyway.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I never talk to anybody at the gym...I figure the buff guys aren't particularly interested in talking to the fat girl at the gym, anyway.

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH but some of them are. they. are.
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options

I am the same, I will smile back when they look at me and I usually get a smile back but I think that nobody would be interested with the lardy woman sweating buckets while working out on the machines!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

You say this -

"Hello. I find you to be sexually appealing. I earnestly hope that at some point we may be able to enter into a physically and/or emotionally intimate relationship. Since we are both interested in physical fitness (hence being at the gym), it seems to me that we already have something in common on which to build. Would you agree with my assessment?"

Might work. I just run up to them and shout "WOULD BANG"
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I want too get married, I feel so left out...

The grass is always greener.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH but some of them are. they. are.

It's true. I've seen it. I've also been attracted to the "fat girl" who actually isn't so fat, and has some nice curves, and has CONFIDENCE.

I've said it a hundred times around this place. Sexiness is about 20% physical, and 80% attitude and confidence.