Comparison pics = motivation. share yours..

Options

Replies

• BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I love these comparison pics threads! They are so inspiring! You have all done so amazing! WTG! And keep up the good work! :drinker:

You look amazing! WTG!
  • fat2fitx3
    fat2fitx3 Posts: 18
    Options
    You look so good! Congrats!
  • fat2fitx3
    fat2fitx3 Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow! And you're wearing horizontal stripes, lol! Awesome job!
  • MsJennyffer
    MsJennyffer Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pic on the left is me at about 285lb back in Dec 2012 - Pic on the right is me currently May 2013) at 252.5lb -

loss of 32.5lb so far! Half way there! :)

photojot.jpg[/URL]
    [/quote]

Great Job! You look great!
  • MsJennyffer
    Options
    6tk404.jpg

5xpzxs.jpg
    You look great too ! Keep up the good work !
  • MsJennyffer
    Options
    Re-edit: Found tutorial :x I feel silly. But when I started this journey, I was actually nearly 20 lbs heavier than my before photo, which is my BOCES grad photo taken little less than a year ago.
    2nlfhv7.jpg

Edited again for size, SO sorry for so many edits.
    You look amazing ! Great job!
  • MsJennyffer
    Options
    2199930_1974.jpg
    I'm 6'3 and do cardio and weights 5x a week.
    Wow amazing job ! great work and it shows. Inspirational ! Just like everyone else who is sharing. Great Job everyone! I can only hope to have my own to upload soon.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    426124c4-b52c-4ba5-9d3d-c736916fc1a6_zpsa311f6e4.jpg3f225c35-8342-4b08-b1a4-d0ef278d5318_zpse12287ac.jpg

Sorry for the wierd suit pix lmao!
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I started on my food plan last Thanksgiving, and have lost 44 pounds in just about 5 months. Not bad for a 68 year old lady with bad knees.

SideBySide2011to04-1301_zpscc127f9e.jpg

SideBySide2011to04-1302_zps9d8abf77.jpg

This photo was taken last Sunday morning. I weighed in at 227.2 last week.

When I am at home, I must use a walker. When I am outside my home, I am restricted to a wheelchair. However, I am only 27 pounds away from qualifying new knees.

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't lose wait, if you can't jog or go to the gym for your workouts. I have gone from size 4X to 2X in blouses...and I am a size OXpetite in pants now. I can only do Sit And Fit exercises, but I am still getting smaller ALL OVER.

04-28-13SueampBailey03BestShot_zpsa07769bb.jpg

This photo shows my biggest supporter and my hero, my sweet hubbie...Pastor Special Ed. He decided to change his eating habits too and has lost about 30 pounds since December 2012. I am so proud of him and grateful that this fine man shares my life...all of it.

05-05-13Ed01_zps92a52687.jpg?

You're absolutely amazing!!! My grandmother is in the same boat as you. I'm definitely going to share your story with her. You're inspiring!!!
  • deltagirlz
    deltagirlz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job u look good
  • Zazoufit2014
    Zazoufit2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love these comparison pics threads! They are so inspiring! You have all done so amazing! WTG! And keep up the good work! :drinker:

2yrcomparison_zps9a9195f4.jpg

You look so great!!!!! So jealous of those zebra pink heels!
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    awesome transformations and great inspiration. Hoping one day I will be here posting my before and after pics soon.
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    you look fantasitc!!! love the shoes :smile:
  • Shaansmum
    Shaansmum Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • kkoher02
    kkoher02 Posts: 9
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • morgansmama
    morgansmama Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bump...love this thread!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! I applaud your efforts!!!! You have motivated me to snap my before photos tonight!
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options

WOW! Amazing!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options

Left 205lbs Right 135lbs

Every pic I take is the best picture I have ever taken to that point. Feels great

Way to go!! Looking amazing!! Giving me hope too. I started at 203! =)
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Highest weight 255 - CW 136 (5'7)

Awesome! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!