cant find my sweet treat

Options

Replies

• CitrusKiss
    CitrusKiss Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What I found that usually works for me are apple slices spread with a thin layer of peanut butter and sprinkled with dark chocolate chips. Quite filling, delicious, and not too bad for you. :)
  • judydelo1
    judydelo1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I second Skinny Cow ice cream bars! So good I can't buy them anymore because I eat all 6 in a couple of days. :/ Luckily they're only 100 calories.
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Berries or peaches with whipped cream, simple :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I second Skinny Cow ice cream bars! So good I can't buy them anymore because I eat all 6 in a couple of days. :/ Luckily they're only 100 calories.
    :bigsmile:

Anything by Skinny Cow-they have candy @ Costco-crazy good-but you have to be disciplined to only eat one!-Healthy Choice fudge bars 100 cal-
    Vita tops-Deep chocolate or banana choc chip-100 cal-loaded with vitamins & fiber!-they have great brownies too-
    Fiber one-brownies are pretty good-90 cal, but small-
    SF/FF jello pudding cups-dark choc
    Dreyers light ice cream-& a ice cream cup(only 15 cal)
    Traders Joes Cat Cookies-low fat & good

I am a late night treat Freak!!!:drinker:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    3 2 1 cake

1 box of any flavor cake .....1 box of angel food cake .....mix the 2 boxes of cake dry mix in a ziplock bag

put 3 tablespoons of the dry cake mixes in a bowl....add 2 tablespoons of water ..stir .......put it microwave for 1 minute ...cake for 1 person .... top it with chocolate chips , peanut butter , nuts , whipcream or fruit
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Weight Watchers Strawberry Pie

1 box of Sugar Free Strawberry Jello
    1 box of Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding

In a sauce pan, whisk together, add 2 cups of water and cook until boiling. I usally let it boil a few minutes. Line a low fat graham cracker crust with sliced strawberries. After the pudding/Jello mixture has cooled a bit, pour into the pie shell. Let cool in the fridge at least overnight. Serve with low fat Cool Whip.

Instead of the graham cracker crust, I just line a Pyrex oblong pan with graham crackers. It save a bit on the calorie count. I've also made this cherry Jello and frozen cherries. Equally as good. I have plans to make it with lime Jello.

I agree on the Skinny Cow ice cream and fruit bars. Blue Bell has a peach bar that I really enjoy.

I'm not much of a candy or chocolate person, but I do love Godiva chocolates. One year my son got me a box for Christmas. I kept them in my lingerie drawer (to keep hidden from the family). I ate one a day for about a month. IF you can do that, and chocolate is your thing, it's a really great way to have a taste of sweet. Same deal with Dove bits or Hershey's kisses. I don't always have a high degree of self control when it comes to stuff like that.
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    3 2 1 cake

1 box of any flavor cake .....1 box of angel food cake .....mix the 2 boxes of cake dry mix in a ziplock bag

put 3 tablespoons of the dry cake mixes in a bowl....add 2 tablespoons of water ..stir .......put it microwave for 1 minute ...cake for 1 person .... top it with chocolate chips , peanut butter , nuts , whipcream or fruit

What is the calorie count for this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-it sounds yum!!!
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    quest chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar. tastes like a cookie...with <200 cals and 21g of protein :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    3 2 1 cake

What is the calorie count for this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-it sounds yum!!!

I believe it depends on the cake mixes ....for my red velvet/angelfood cake its 10 calories ...plus the whip cream which is like 15 calories and peanutbutter is 90.... if you use the red velvet mix it with something like PB because its bland on its own
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt in dark fudge swirl. 100 cals per serving. Nomnomnom
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I have a serving of Greek yogurt (plain or nearly any fruit flavour will do), and mix in 1/2 serving of vanilla cupcake flavour goldfish crackers. Delicious.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I have just the thing for you. Friendly and loyal, but not overbearing. Answers to Sugar.

Check out www.myfitnesspal.com/cr01502
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Try some of the recipes at Chocolate Covered Katie. I regularly make the skinny chocolate chip cookies and on occasion make the molten cakes (they're SO rich and have loads of carbs in them).
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I eat ice cream

But if you're looking for something in a smaller calorie, we get those individual, 12g each, cadbury dairy (60ish calories) which is awesome for like 15 cents. You can also go for some fruits.

But honestly, just set aside like 100-200 calories daily. It gets you the dose of sweet you crave and you're less likely to binge later on.

Good luck :)
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I have just the thing for you. Friendly and loyal, but not overbearing. Answers to Sugar.

hahahahhaah. pretty cute actually ;-)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

He is one tasty dish!

Will go brokeback mountain for CR
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

QFT
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt (plain/fat free or lofat) with frozen blueberries or strawberries - or fruit of your choice (I like frozen with fresh - let the frozen fruit sit for a few minutes till it's a bit slushy - add a little shredded unsweetened coconut and a bit of chopped walnuts or chia seeds - I have it as a meal, snack, dessert - I am lactose intolerant - so I use goat yogurt - but if you are not - greek yogurt is yummy!
    :drinker:
    Aloha!
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    How sweet is your sweet tooth? I ask only because I'm now getting my sweet fix from dates and boy are they sweet!!!!! For some reason I thought I didn't like them.... they look like prunes and I hate prunes so I must have figured that they tasted like them or something...