cant find my sweet treat

Options

Replies

• AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I like the sugar free pudding cups with a bit of cool whip on top. I also do the HG muffins. And slimfoods muffins from lindas diet delites website.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I have just the thing for you. Friendly and loyal, but not overbearing. Answers to Sugar.

Check out www.myfitnesspal.com/cr01502

He is one tasty dish!

Will go brokeback mountain for CR

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • fionahay
    fionahay Posts: 44
    Options
    For me right now it's a packet of 'Fruit Flakes' or some sugar free sweets from Holland and Barrett - 'rhubarb and custard' and 'strawberry and cream' are particular favourites and only 8 or 9 cals a sweet.

For dessert nothing can beat fat free greek yoghurt with a chopped up apple, some grapes and some raspberries. You could also add some chocolate chips or even melt a week bit of choc to mix in with the yoghurt I suppose!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Sliced bananas with cashew butter (or peanut butter or better yet, but not as healthy, nutella).
    Same goes for apples - I love to put cashew butter on sliced apples....kinda mimics a caramel apple in a subtle way.

I also like frozen cherries (bought from the store already pitted and frozen, let thaw just a bit).

And I really love nutella on a graham cracker or animal crackers, but have a hard time cutting myself off at just a couple.

ETA - you probably won't stop your sugar craving by feeding yourself more sugar, just something to keep in mind. You can choose healthier foods (like fruit, which contain vitamins and antioxidants) or you can choose candy straight up. Your body doesn't know the difference in sugar molecules and will react the same way (spike insulin). So if you really wanna kill your suga monster - you're gonna have to NOT feed it when you're really wanting it. Believe me, much easier said than done (currently doing Whole30 in an attempt to kill mine and that damn fruit gets me every time!)
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Dark Chocolate Flavored Almonds. Crunchy, sweet, delicious and protein packed! 1/4 cup =160 calories.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    My new favourite is Nak'd Apple Pie Bar, just 98 calories.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jelly (jello) with light whipped cream. Yum!
  • jumpingsparrow
    Options
    Plain yogurt with real maple syrup and dark chocolate cocoa powder! I love chocolate. Or So Delicious brand coconut ice cream.
  • SHDenver
    SHDenver Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Try a Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bar, topped with 1 tbsp of smuckers sugar free hot fudge and microwave for about 35 seconds. Has a great, decadent taste. You can do this with the fiber one brownies as well.
  • frozen yoghurt, granny smith apple with PB, low fat greek yoghurt with fruit and sprinkled with chocolate chips, cottage cheese with truvia and vanilla extract...these work for me
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options

Brookside chocolate covered pomegranate: don't be fooled, it is chocolate covered jelly beans, but the best ones you will ever have. I often have them with a half serving of almonds.

These are sooooooooo good. They are dark chocolate so they are rich but I love that!!! Do mean like the sugar of a chocolate covered jelly bean? That confused me a little.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I just came across this earlier and it reminded me of this thread.

http://www.fitsugar.com/100-Calorie-Healthy-Dessert-Ideas-20345696
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WHISKEY.
  • judydelo1
    judydelo1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Nothing like berries! The link below brings you to a yummy photo.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/judydelo1
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I love to do fresh berries mixed with vanilla greek yogurt, sometimes sprinkled with a bit of granola (get the good all-natural stuff, not the "low fat" stuff that comes in boxes) and/or some Cool Whip (yeah, I just advocated all-natural granola and then suggested topping it with something that is probably made from recycled PVC pipe. What's your point? :laugh: ). I totally get how sometimes you just need a REAL dessert, not frozen fruit or a granola bar, but for some reason that does the trick for me.

I also really like doing where you mix a can of fruit with a baking mix (and nothing else) to make muffins. My faves are pineapple with angel food cake mix and pumpkin with yellow or spice cake mix. I don't do them often anymore because I'm trying really hard to get away from processed foods but they're lower calorie than traditional cake type items and stuff and actually really good. You could probably Google how to make a replica of a baking mix and do it yourself if you don't want something boxed...hmmm, maybe I'll do that soon myself...haha.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Get a Yonanas, seriously.

http://www.yonanas.com/recipes/

YUM!!
  • jenniferguson14
    jenniferguson14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love strawberries, blackberries, or raspberries dipped in marshmallow cream. It is just sweet enough and fairly low on calories to calm my sweet cravings!
  • Klkbankert
    Klkbankert Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I make the 3-2-1 cake with angel food and yellow cake mixes, then I top it with chopped strawberries and cool whip - it's a light version of strawberry shortcake!

Sometimes I will eat dry cereal (honey nut cheerios) for a snack if I need something for my sweet tooth. A cup of them is a lot and it really seems to do the trip.
  • Dianescraps
    Options
    My daughter likes the Fiber One Chocolate Cereal as a snack.

I will sometimes do a Fiber One Protein bar, has a little bit of a sweet taste and fills me up.

I will to keep berries dipped in yogurt frozen in the freezer too.
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have a REALLY bad sweet tooth.....

1. Fiber One Brownies (I LOVE the one with PB on it)
    2. Medifast Chocolate Chip Cookie (3/4 baked.. Really Sweet and Chocolatey)
    3. Edy's Slow Churned Moose Track Ice Cream (Lower Calories, Rich and Creamy and more natural than some options)
    4. Blue Diamond Butter-Toffee Coverred Almonds (Trigger Food for me, only do them on "cheat days")
    5. Protien Bars (I Like the Med RX ones and also I found a Toffee one - hum... common theme here)

When I Crave sweet, I do those, or put a little flavoring in my water.