1 year anniversary...36 pounds lost...with pics!

Options

Replies

• NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    36 pounds IS impressive. Pick up a big bag of dog food and feel how much that is!!! You'll be happy with the comparision. Great work, keep it up!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Way to keep working at it... I think with 117 days of not losing or noticing any change would have made most of us stop! Kudos to you for not giving in!

36 pounds in a year is an awesome job, you are changing your lifestyle not running a race, so the more steady a pace the better you will be for it!
  • tazette29
    tazette29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the good work. 36 pounds is nothing to sneeze at - be proud!!
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    36 pounds in one year isn't impressive speedwise, but slow progress is still progress I suppose. Keep it up.
    Talk about being rude :huh:
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great progress! The speed does not matter but the results do and you did an awesome job.
  • LouMonoLou
    LouMonoLou Posts: 192
    Options
    This is a big loss! Every lost pound is a big loss because it means you tried. Congrats and keep going! :)
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    36 pounds in one year isn't impressive speedwise, but slow progress is still progress I suppose. Keep it up.
    trolling?
  • jcard5181
    jcard5181 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I know you wish that you were further along, but if you ever get the chance I think you should pick up 36lbs and just walk around with it for a few minutes....then you'll see just how far you've come. 36lbs really is no small feat and you should be very proud of yourself! The rate in which you lose it doesn't matter, what matters is that you making healthy choices and being good to your body!
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK!! Brush off the rude comment & pat yourself on the back! You kept with it & didn't give up, wtg :happy:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Nice work. Congratulations!
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm on the slow track, too, but keep telling myself - what if I'd GAINED this amount I've lost in a year's time instead of having lost it? Can you imagine if your message right now was that you'd gained 36 pounds in a year? Yikes, right? :) So WTG on the awesome loss instead! :D
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

really :huh:

OP, you look great!!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Jessimaaka
    Jessimaaka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Those pictures show a huge difference! Congratulations! Slow and steady = sustainable! I like the idea to carry 37lbs to remind you of how far you've come. Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • loviesplan01
    loviesplan01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing, or rather did an amazing job with your weightloss.
    It is very hard to stick with losing weight.
    I think the pics show it all.
    GREAT JOB!
    WELL DONE!
    :flowerforyou:
  • vonham
    vonham Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    well done :-) congratulations 1 year is amazing. your looking good great progress slow is the way to go. dont be put of by some rude person that doesnt know you or the effort you have put in. keep up the good work you will hit your goal when the time is right x
  • Helene_R
    Helene_R Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love that look of horror on your face in the first picture! Congrats on losing 36 pounds and keeping it off. I know that must've been hard to do with your other health issues. Revel in your success and don't be disappointed that it wasn't enough in your eyes. Again, you look great!
  • jjanunn
    jjanunn Posts: 1
    Options
    :heart:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I commend you for the progress you've made--keep up the good work and "be not weary in well doing" :):):)
    I'm rooting for you to goal!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You've made huge progress sweetie! Very impressive!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job! This Friday will be my 1 year on MFP and I just reached my goal (36 lbs lost). I did notice the older you get the slower it wants to come off;) you are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!