1 year anniversary...36 pounds lost...with pics!

Options

Replies

• iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    36 lbs is a wonderful accomplishment. Just think if you would have given up, more than likely you would have gained it back. You've worked too hard to turn around now. No matter how long it has taken or will take to reach your goal. You hang on in there.I want you to know 36 pounds is very impressive to me!!!! You look great!!!!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i believe slow weight loss just increases your success of keeping it off!!! congrats on your accomplishments thus far & good luck as you continue!!
  • sarai33
    sarai33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This 36 pound weightloss is between a half and three quarters of a pound per week...GREAT JOB!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    ...Not intentionally. You people are way too sensitive, that was meant to be a compliment. And I get bashed from every angle. No wonder I rarely come to these forums. I get attacked by middle aged women every time.

No, a compliment would have been: "Fantastic! You did well!" Instead, you had to leaven it with a little dig.

If you want to get on in life, you really need to learn how to give compliments instead of passive/aggressive comments you mean to pass off as" compliments". If you are getting attacked by middle-aged women, there's likely a reason, because most of us tend to be live and let live at this point, unless you're picking on someone for no good reason. Do you have Mommy issues?

Seriously, dude, don't be a bully.

To the OP -- Love your sense of humor, and congratulations on the weight loss!
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    also...... we can support her no matter what age! I'm 20.... definitely not middle aged, bro.
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    36 pounds is an amazing accomplishment ! Congrats . You look beautiful

Ps - Chris , I officially wish diarrhea on you , in your car , in traffic !
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    also...... we can support her no matter what age! I'm 20.... definitely not middle aged, bro.

I agree. I'm 22 and I was quick to stand up for her too. Any loss is a SUCCESS. End of. Learn some manners.
  • I3ernadette
    I3ernadette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    congratulations! And that you had the tenacity to keep going even when you plateaued for so long... That's simply fantastic. Your face looks great (and I adore your speech bubbles :D).
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking really good! :)
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Ps - Chris , I officially wish diarrhea on you , in your car , in traffic !

Taylor-Swift-Laughing-Gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245_zps0ffad971.gif:flowerforyou:
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! Keep up the the good work, looking good!!
  • chuckponygirl
    Options
    36 pounds in one year isn't impressive speedwise, but slow progress is still progress I suppose. Keep it up.

Why would you make a comment like that? Maybe she isn't in a race! SOY!

OP, awesome job! :flowerforyou:
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    36 pounds in one year isn't impressive speedwise, but slow progress is still progress I suppose. Keep it up.

Why am I not surprised you only have 4 friends :huh:

It must be your supportive personality...anyways

Congrats on your success OP!!!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    trolling?
    ...Not intentionally. You people are way too sensitive, that was meant to be a compliment. And I get bashed from every angle. No wonder I rarely come to these forums. I get attacked by middle aged women every time.

If that was a compliment, I'd hate to see your idea of an insult.

You get attacked 'every time'? Well, the common denominator there is you. Says a lot really.

Oh and by the way, I'm 25, not middle aged, and I still think you are an idiot.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    trolling?
    Keep digging that hole. FYI I'm 26 and your comment was assholeish
  • Haley_Adele
    Haley_Adele Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well done you look brilliant. Keep up the good work :-)
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Let me begin by saying that you're a beautiful woman - before the weight loss and after! There's a huge difference in your shape. I love your silly face pic! Dedication like you've shown is AWESOME! That's my goal - to stay DEDICATED! When I get to 36 lbs lost, however long it may take, I will be dancing a jig! :bigsmile:

As far as the unsupportive "compliment" goes - just shake the haters off. Some people don't know how to interact socially, especially via internet. :wink:
  • Rejuvn8
    Rejuvn8 Posts: 74
    Options

REALLY?! Why make a comment like that? You, my dear, are the unimpressive one. Kudos, kudos, kudos for the weight loss.....it's a heck of a lot more than many others are achieving :-)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!! Keep up the great job you're doing!!!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!