Options
    whatever floats their boat....

...with the little man in it???
    :laugh:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    you two are turning me on..:heart:
    You want to watch us eat ice cream of each others nipples?

I told you not to tell anyone about that...I thought that was just for us!!!
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    I've noticed people have been getting friendlier on mfp with posts such as " smash or pass" or " would u date the person above" etc.. so mfp as a dating site it could happen..which is not a bad thing. I myself met my current bf online :) its the in thing now i guess :p
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it. The only thing that is annoying is the amount of non single people flirting it up and trying to get with people. What is the point of being in a relationship if that's what you want to do? Be more honest with yourself and just be single and have fun.
  • ericmessier
    ericmessier Posts: 235 Member
    Options

Bro, it was hot. Everyone should know about it.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    If you're on my FL chances are I'd date, bang, and marry you. Male or female.

ONS.

That's all? Pf...

Well, you haven't proposed yet. AW, how fitting would it be for you to propose in this thread? I'M WAITING...

Awk...say "ruff ruff" for me baby..

Ruuufffff

I am sooooooooo turned on right now.
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was part of a site called MocoSpace for a very short time. I ended up becoming friends with someone and that developed into a relationship that I have now been in for almost 5 years. '

We werent looking for love, but we ending living only about 30 minutes away from each other. After talking and texting , we got together and have been together ever since. :)
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    we're allowed to sleep with people on our friends list? I better shed some of these dudes and find me some babes!

I knew there was a reason I had 34 people on my friends list and only 3 of them were guys :wink: :bigsmile:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    we're allowed to sleep with people on our friends list? I better shed some of these dudes and find me some babes!

1. You need to spend more time in Chit-Chat "would bang" threads
    2. Don't confuse fake online sex with love...you'll earn the title "stalker"
    3. if your computer screen starts flashing...you have the clapper...get it checked...don't spread it!
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You never know where you can find love, I found my last boyfriend on an online game called Counter Strike and that lasted 5 years.
    true. make sure you have a box of condoms and Norton's Anti-Virus.

R O F L!
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

1. You need to spend more time in Chit-Chat "would bang" threads
    2. Don't confuse fake online sex with love...you'll earn the title "stalker"
    3. if your computer screen starts flashing...you have the clapper...get it checked...don't spread it!

1. I invented "would bang" threads
    2. I earned my stalker status in only 22 hours which was an MFP record (ask DirtNap63's wife)
    3. The clapper? No big deal just another one of those things you don't tell your partner ... I've lost count!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

Bro, it was hot. Everyone should know about it.

Who wouldn't want to watch that!! :love:
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I met my ex-husband on yahoo chat. I learned a lot about mental illness, abuse, and self worth. I totally recommend everyone seek out an unstable partner from the internet.

This. Exactly this. I could have written this lol
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    <~~ See that dude? He is the greatest boyfriend ever, and I found him on mfp. So, besides us both getting all hot, we found real love. yay us!!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    If you're on my FL chances are I'd date, bang, and marry you. Male or female.

My thoughts exactly aaaand

How you doin?
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    <~~ See that dude? He is the greatest boyfriend ever, and I found him on mfp. So, besides us both getting all hot, we found real love. yay us!!

*gag*
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

*gag*

you're just Jelly Tyler....

look...just because you found an awesome man to lick ice cream off nipples with.....
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    8/10 would bang

Your profile picture looks like a butt.

That is all.
  • TylerJ76
    Options

*gag*

you're just Jelly Tyler....

look...just because you found an awesome man to lick ice cream off nipples with.....

You're right.

You know, you lick ice cream off one guys nipples...they never let you live that down..
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I met my old man online. Not on MFP though.

Me too