MY FITNESS PAL - AS A DATING SITE

Options

Replies

• alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    <~~ See that dude? He is the greatest boyfriend ever, and I found him on mfp. So, besides us both getting all hot, we found real love. yay us!!

*gag*

you're just Jelly Tyler....

look...just because you found an awesome man to lick ice cream off nipples with.....

You're right.

You know, you lick ice cream off one guys nipples...they never let you live that down..

Reported for talking about yummy unhealthy food!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I haven't posted on the boards in forever, so I thought it was time.

Over the last little while I've run into many people who have married/are dating individuals that they've met on sites such as this. They fell in love with others who have had the same journey as they have - in the struggle to lose weight. They said that it was really great to meet someone who went through ( or are still going through) the same trials and tribulations as they did/are. That by being "Pals" or friends and in helping to motivate each other, they fell in love with that person.

Thoughts?

Giabelle

I dated someone I met on MFP for 8 months. Can't say I wouldn't do it again. It's not hard to find single people on here who are looking for someone who understands their lifestyle and their past or current struggle with weight. But there are definitely a lot of people (married ones, too) who are just looking for sex. Beware of that, if your interest lies in something more long-term.
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    shared interest + long-term getting to know each other's personalities = a good start for a relationship

^^ THIS!

I agree. It is a wonderful thing to meet guys who actually understand the journey you are on.

Although you definitely do have to watch out for the weirdos & married men.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Bad idea, too many creepy people on here.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I definitely try to convey how romantic I am at all times on MFP just in case something develops. I'm very traditional and my idea of romance is right out of Romeo and Juliet. I really hope I can find a relationship that involves two teenagers and ends with the deaths of six people. If this interest any ladies out there drop me a line ;)

:laugh: :laugh:
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    you two are turning me on..:heart:
    You want to watch us eat ice cream of each others nipples?

Now I want ice cream...thanks :angry:
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I definitely try to convey how romantic I am at all times on MFP just in case something develops. I'm very traditional and my idea of romance is right out of Romeo and Juliet. I really hope I can find a relationship that involves two teenagers and ends with the deaths of six people. If this interest any ladies out there drop me a line ;)

How YOU doin? :wink:
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh the irony of getting an eHarmony popup when clicking on this thread lol
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would probably stop going on this website if it became more of a dating scene.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    People's responses to this are literally the reason I love this website.
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I could totally see how it could happen...
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Who's not lookin' to meet the future Mr. ** or Mrs. ** here?
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    The last one, I met on Xbox Live, killing each other on R6... then some random website... so guess it's alright! I mean, you can find a real d!ckhead in a bar or grocery store, so what's the difference with online?

I know I would hire some from my list to spice things up! :tongue:
  • Ant___
    Ant___ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It'd need to be some sort of voice enabled site, without my Irish accent on hand it'd be futile.

Wasn't aware you had to sleep with everyone on your friends list though, soooo how many calories does that burn and does it go down as cardio or strength training? =D
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    When I was married, my husband enjoyed the online dating scene...problem was that he forgot that he was married...what a douche...he is now my ex :laugh: :laugh:
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It'd need to be some sort of voice enabled site, without my Irish accent on hand it'd be futile.

Wasn't aware you had to sleep with everyone on your friends list though, soooo how many calories does that burn and does it go down as cardio or strength training? =D

Accent you say? Droooooool
  • wmstormvet
    wmstormvet Posts: 145
    Options
    I don't think you should be here with only the desire to find a partner, that isn't what the site is for. If you meet people and it developes into something, great. In the meantime, work out and lose weight, that is why we are here! :smile:
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    8/10 would bang

Your profile picture looks like a butt.

That is all.

Ditto!
  • wmstormvet
    wmstormvet Posts: 145
    Options
    Who's not lookin' to meet the future Mr. ** or Mrs. ** here?

I am happily married so no, I am not looking to meet a future anything here. Incidently though, I did meet my husband online and we have been together over 4 years and married for a year and a half.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    we're allowed to sleep with people on our friends list? I better shed some of these dudes and find me some babes!

1. You need to spend more time in Chit-Chat "would bang" threads
    2. Don't confuse fake online sex with love...you'll earn the title "stalker"
    3. if your computer screen starts flashing...you have the clapper...get it checked...don't spread it!

1. I invented "would bang" threads
    2. I earned my stalker status in only 22 hours which was an MFP record (ask DirtNap63's wife)
    3. The clapper? No big deal just another one of those things you don't tell your partner ... I've lost count!

How YOU doin'?