My 30 Day Shred Before and After

Options
Colleen1980
Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
Hi Everyone!

When I started 30 Day Shred I couldn't get enough of other people's before and after pictures--they were great motivation for me! So I wanted to make sure I took some as well.

I started 30DS on February 11th and finished yesterday (March 17th). I took I believe 4 rest days spread out in there, and did each level for 10 days.

Quick background: I'm 33 and 5'6.5. My highest weight ever was 254. I started MFP at 238. Got down to 181, got pregnant, got back to it, and am currently at 174. I ran my first 5K in February, and realized in the process how incredibly flabby I was! I wanted to do something to firm up, so I picked 30DS. I loved it! Ok, well, I hated it some days, but NOW I love it! :) I still have about 25-30 pounds to lose, but I am very happy with my 30DS results. Here they are:

Weight: Down 7.8 pounds
Body Fat Percentage (I used an estimating calculator so who knows, but I did use the same calculator both times): Down 8.6%
Arms: Stayed the same (Boo bat wings! Go away!)
Bust: -2.5 inches
Bra band: -1.5 inches
Natural Waist: -1.5 inches
Belly button: -4.5 inches (This is one of my biggest problem areas--YAY!)
Hips: -3.75 inches (My OTHER biggest problem area--DOUBLE yay!)
Thighs: -1.75 inches

Here are my pictures (I forced myself not to suck it in either time! Yikes!):

Before front:
07ea0090-c20a-43ca-80fa-f2df178bc2bb.jpg

After front:
065.jpg

Before side:
cc09cff1-aadc-4484-904c-c6f4c3f40084.jpg

After side:
066.jpg

Before back:
84c928d8-a72c-48d8-9c95-be4fd831ceef.jpg

After back:
067.jpg

Replies

• usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! i really need to do 30DS, you look so good!
  • Wowzaaaa u look awesome. I'm making it my goal to start it as well in April after my surgery. I ope to get amazing results like u. Good for u for sticking to it and committing.
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Welcome2theHellmouth Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can tell a big difference! I finished last month and had ok results then got sick for a whole month. I started over today gonna do another round and step up the diet a bit!! Congrats!!
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! I bet you're super excited all that work definitely showed! Even for 20 minutes, Jillian is a beast lol Congrats :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Very Nice work!

Whats next for you?
    Theres Killer Buns and Thighs as well and also
    Ripped in 30
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    HI, how long does it take for one session of the 30 day shred? 30 min. , an hour? I am trying to find short workouts. thank you
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look so awesome! You make me feel happy that I started 30 DS up again. Thanks for sharing!
  • Colleen1980
    Options
    Thanks guys! ChasinPavement, I'm thinking about Ripped in 30 next!
  • Colleen1980
    Options
    carolose46,it is only about 27 mins!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    thank you! sound good to me :flowerforyou:
  • adreeea
    adreeea Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting these! I am on day 5 and haven't seen results yet (besides gaining a pound that I hope is water weight ;)) You just encouraged me to keep pushing through. You look great!!!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I did it before and did great..it has been a year and it is time to do it again!!!! Thanks for giving me a kick.
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great..I'm on level 2 day 3. I hope my results are just as good as yours!
  • pepgab
    pepgab Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am on Day 17 of the Shred and can't wait to take my measurements again when I'm done. :0) You look fabulous!!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    These are the best 30DS before and after I've seen. Did you do any other cardio/strength training outside of the DVD?
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! It's so nice to see success stories on here :)
  • savannahkyle
    Options
    Wow. You look great...good for you !!!! I m starting it tomorrow....yikes ....hope I can get through a whole session. Keep us posted on your next adventure....once again you look great :)
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Major change!
    You look fabuous!
  • Colleen1980
    Options
    These are the best 30DS before and after I've seen. Did you do any other cardio/strength training outside of the DVD?

Thank you so much, that is so nice!! I did not do anything else other than keeping at my calorie goal (most days haha--nobody's perfect! :bigsmile: ). And thanks again to everyone, I really appreciate the kind words! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!