My 30 Day Shred Before and After

Options

Replies

• April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing 30 day shred.....you just made me realize I must finish it! Thank you for sharing your results are incredible! Congrats on you hard work and dedication!
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well done....I am on day 3 and I have already felt the difference for doing this dvd..........though starting on the 2 level really scares me !!!!!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    Holy cow! thanks so much for posting this. I can see a huge difference in your pics. I just started the 30DS and will continue thanks to you. You look AMAZING. What is your next step for your journey? More 30DS or another vid?
  • Peachoid
    Peachoid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You could be a success story advertisement for the 30 day shred program. You look great!!!
  • Nande7
    Nande7 Posts: 7
    Options
    It is official you have inspired me!!!!! Way to go!!!
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! thanks so much for posting this. I can see a huge difference in your pics. I just started the 30DS and will continue thanks to you. You look AMAZING. What is your next step for your journey? More 30DS or another vid?

Thank you! It's so nice to be able to motivate others. :) I think I'll do Ripped in 30 next!
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... I completed day 7 today. I hope I can get similar results!!!
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. i finished 30ds in january and now am thinking of doing it again in april. am currently doing RI30.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    fantastic results! thanks for sharing :)
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Great results... thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! I love to see these before and after posts. I plan to do 30DS once I can get some weights to do it with.
  • AngeLagasse
    Options
    great results. Pictures are a huge motivator for me as well. I meant to grab the 30 day shred today but completely forgot. I just started ripped in 30 tonight. Congrats on your successes and good luck on your next ones :)
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • wabadabadoo
    wabadabadoo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is my first ever post. I doing Shed for second time but only got to Day 17 last time as went on holiday and lost momentum. Started from beginning again when got back just completed level 1 day 10. Been doing it most days with one to 2 days off per week also been playing tennis twice a week and doing zumba twice a week. Been trying to limit calories but always seem to over exceed calories. Have not lost any weight since began trying n 13 th Jan!!! Husband says it is coz am building muscle. Maybe a little true but a think it is all the white wine! So have just begun the 5:2 Fast diet today. Ate my 500 calls over day, all fine, but now...... Can't sleep. Very common on that diet apparently.
  • daciaschoolfield
    Options
    Congratulations!

Amazing work so far.

Keep it up.

You have an amazing shape, and now go show it off! :-)
  • 5hellz
    5hellz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Jillian is a beast!! I just completed Day 5 and I am looking forward to seeing the results. I took my before pics and measurements before I started and am going to take measurements every 5 days just because I am very impatient =)

I am also doing a 1200 calorie diet and at least an hour at the gym (30 minutes cardio and 30 minutes weights). I just measured and in 5 days, I have lost 2 inches around the belly button and 0.75 inches around the hips which are my 2 biggest problem areas =)

Congratulations on your results!!!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I just started 30DS tonight. Hope it does the same for me.
  • kedlyo
    kedlyo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great! For anyone who wants to know, all the 30DS videos are on Youtube. I'm on level 1 day 4, and getting more motivation each time. For the guy who doesn't have weights, use canned foods or filled water bottles until you get weights. :)
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today. It was one of the hating it days lol! Your photos are so inspiring, great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!