Replies

• countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Great results!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Just got my dvd in the mail. I am thinking of starting first thing in the morning. I hope I get as good as results that you have posted. You look amazing :) thanks for sharing.
  • joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    Options
    Amazing results!Congrats on the progress! I just finished the 30DS a few weeks ago. Now I am working on the RI30.
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for sharing! Week 1, Day 2 here! I tried "No More Trouble Zones" tonight. It's 40 minutes long and my knees are giving me some trouble, but I hope that improves.
  • chiqmom
    chiqmom Posts: 11
    Options
    You are wonderful! Such an inspiration.
  • Theroadtohealth
    Theroadtohealth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lost 50 lbs on Shred! I am waiting with bated breadth for my book to arrive. Come on Overstock!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I really see a difference-you look great!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Yes, the Shred works. I am almost finished with it and a coworker told me yesterday that my pants are getting baggy in the rear. :happy:
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look great!
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've got a question!

I'm doing C25K now, in the hopes of doing my first 5k in May. When you did 30DS, did you continue running? If so, what did your workout schedule look like?

Thanks!!!
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    ITS ON YOUTUBE!!!! FOR FREE!!!!
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've got a question!

I'm doing C25K now, in the hopes of doing my first 5k in May. When you did 30DS, did you continue running? If so, what did your workout schedule look like?

Thanks!!!

Hi! I actually took a break from running while doing the shred. I had heard strength training would help my running so I was excited to get back to it. So last night I went on my first run in over a month. I felt great! And I was amazed -I took a route that usually took me 30-31 minutes before. I got to the end and checked my time -it had only been 22 minutes!! I am way faster now and I felt so much stronger and like a "real runner " lol! I'm now going to a 5 days /week schedule with 2 days of some Jillian video and 3 days of running. Best of luck!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing right now day 8!!!! Thank you for motivating me!
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've got a question!

Thanks!!!

Hi! I actually took a break from running while doing the shred. I had heard strength training would help my running so I was excited to get back to it. So last night I went on my first run in over a month. I felt great! And I was amazed -I took a route that usually took me 30-31 minutes before. I got to the end and checked my time -it had only been 22 minutes!! I am way faster now and I felt so much stronger and like a "real runner " lol! I'm now going to a 5 days /week schedule with 2 days of some Jillian video and 3 days of running. Best of luck!

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks so much!!!
  • famousmel
    famousmel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Are you still running? I'm training for a 5K, and want to try the 30DS, but want to be sure on stay on track for the 5K.
    You look great, congrats!
  • electricello
    electricello Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You have definitely shaped up in a noticeable way. I am just starting Jillian's Ripped in 30, so I can't wait to see my changes in a month, too.
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Are you still running? I'm training for a 5K, and want to try the 30DS, but want to be sure on stay on track for the 5K.
    You look great, congrats!

I stoped running and was afraid I would get behind in my training, but it has only made me faster and stronger! I feel STRONG when I run now!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great job! im about half way done with it....i love it and ummmm hate it too! I see the difference....It's crazy...i've always have run or done the elliptical...but just in a few days see more of a change than i ever expected. It's totally worth the 30 minutes a day! :)
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome!!!! I have just started her DVDs; have 30 day shred, ripped in 30, and no more trouble zones. I will have to split them up as I tend to get bored with just one. You are a great inspiration to others with wonderful results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!