Nippy Nips

Options
124»

Replies

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem :laugh: I wear a sports bra and a sports top that has some built-in bra, but I have to use extra pads that I stole from my bikini to make sure they are covered (even though I can still see them, just hoping no one else does!)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    My high beams go on all the time when I workout.

A friend of mine was running on the TM next to me once and he looked and pointed his fingers out of his chest and laughed.
  • nitrogen_widget
    nitrogen_widget Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh it happens...daily! I'll work on a pic for proof.

I was only kidding........no need to post pics of nips.:flowerforyou:

hush...
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem...most of my sports bras come with the padded inserts that seem to help a little bit...

My regular bras all have a bit of padding also...
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I was asked, by a trainer, to not use the weight room because of this problem. He said I was "distracting the guys". I told him they'd get used to me eventually. I've used the weight room every time I'm there and but no one says a word. I don't care if they're "distracted"!

Blood gets flowing more when ya work, out, it happens.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    No need to post pics.

I've seen.

A lot.

It happens.

Men appreciate it.

Nothing like motivation to get you through your last reps set.

Please don't make it stop.
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I have tried the best sports bras money can buy... still happens! The last race I ran I noticed everyone looking... so freaking embarrasing!!!!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I was asked, by a trainer, to not use the weight room because of this problem. He said I was "distracting the guys". I told him they'd get used to me eventually. I've used the weight room every time I'm there and but no one says a word. I don't care if they're "distracted"!

SERIOUSLY?

Does he ask guys that get a boner to not use the room too? It happens.
    Wow.

Just wow.

And good for you for going!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Man I thought I got excited about the GYM, but not that much. Happens to me from running though, ducktape ismy solution. not sure how well that would work if you are top heavy.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options

SERIOUSLY?

Does he ask guys that get a boner to not use the room too? It happens.
    Wow.

Just wow.

And good for you for going!

Right, I've seen guys with half a chub after benching or whatever. I'm not offended or distracted. I am, however, the only girl I've ever seen in the weight room. That might have something to do with it...
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Padding. I had mine pierced for a while so I always had to wear padding to keep them in. They aren't pierced anymore, but are still pretty much always "on".
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I love staring at peoples nips at the gym.. makes the work out go faster.. or out or the gym.. or butts i love staring at butts
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    They're just proud of you for working out.

Thanks awesome! I wish mine wouldn't be so proud in front of a crowd though