From a 4XL to a size 8!

Options

Replies

• ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    So awesome - thank you for the motivation today! You look amazing!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    Incredible work, you should be really proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing, I was feeling a bit discouraged about things today. This definitely helped me get over it.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SKINNYxMINXxINSIDExME
    Options
    Wow, Well Done You, What an achievment, hopefully I can follow in your footsteps :D
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Damn! I'm so happy for you! Keep kicking *kitten*!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    congrats on your fantastic accomplishment
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    amazing!
    you look great and so happy, well done on your hard work :smile:
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Wow, what a terrific job you've done. Congratulations!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Doesnt work until you start to do the hard brain work does it?? I wish I had realized that when I was your age and hadnt lost out on my 20's and most of my 30's.
  • emsxoxo
    emsxoxo Posts: 12
    Options
    Amazing! Well done! :)
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Major congrats!! I think one piece of advice you don't hear frequently is don't worry about the sagging skin - just do it. I hae a saggy bod and love every floppy inch. Its a badge of accomplishment!
  • Fatbirdtalking
    Options
    WOW what an inspiration - well done you should be very proud of what you have achieved :-)
  • Nanigae
    Nanigae Posts: 7
    Options
    You are adorable--I love the hair and mustache:) You have such a wonderful attitude. I'm so happy for you! Hope you'll come back and tell us how the video was for you, too. Thanks for sharing.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks, hon. I really needed to read your story today. Size 8 is my goal, too. Healthy and fit looks SO good on you!! And I love that you have a playful heart ("growing" the 'stache)!

I'm beyond happy for you and just so proud as well. Good job!! Thanks for sharing :bigsmile:

Blessings,
    Deborah
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    OH! One more thing I'm super excited about . . . I recorded a video last year and made myself promise to not watch it until I hit 148.5lbs. I remember crying my eyes out talking to my "future" self in the video. I haven't watched it yet but have come close. Hopefully I'll watch it within the next few months. 8.9lbs to go and I'll have kept true to my word of losing exactly half my MFP starting weight. :D

I'm probably going to bawl like a 4 year old girl when I watch it . . . and I couldn't be happier about it.

Wonderful idea!!

Congradulations to you!! You look amazing!!
  • Simplycando
    Options
    Please share your diet with me....I need Help.
  • Thingirlwannabe
    Thingirlwannabe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring. I just joined MFP today and hope I can do half as well. I can't imagine how good you must feel!:flowerforyou:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    OH! One more thing I'm super excited about . . . I recorded a video last year and made myself promise to not watch it until I hit 148.5lbs. I remember crying my eyes out talking to my "future" self in the video. I haven't watched it yet but have come close. Hopefully I'll watch it within the next few months. 8.9lbs to go and I'll have kept true to my word of losing exactly half my MFP starting weight. :D

I'm probably going to bawl like a 4 year old girl when I watch it . . . and I couldn't be happier about it.

Going to do this
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    well I'm not so sure about that mustache, but you look fantastic!! I love your common sense approach. You are very right that we must deal with the underlying issues to be successfull.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!